Chapter 1

Hey lovelies,

Welcome if you're new to my stories and welcome back if you've been a loyal reader for a while. I'm Katherine and I'm most known for my "When I saved the bad boy" story. (don't go to read it, please)

*I have edited this book on my laptop, but I realized when I change things on here, it deletes some of the comments that show up on the sides. If you still want me to change it let me know, otherwise it's going to be chaotic as it starts.  😂

Francy's p.o.v

The soft light dimmed over my head as I kept on reading

The soft light dimmed over my head as I kept on reading. My eyes burned from the hour I spent staring at the screen.

"It's a toxic relationship. I can't do this anymore. I'm done." I slammed my phone on the bed and looked at Remi.

"Shh, I haven't finished the chapter yet." She shushed me and stuffed her mouth with chocolate popcorn.

Tuesday night was our time. It was the freest time other than the weekend to binge read Wattpad's stories together. Sometimes we'd read something new, sometimes we would re-read the legendary stories from our predecessors on Wattpad.

"I can kind of understand why she's behaving this way. He was a total douche for the last five chapters." Remi kept scrolling down on her phone and shaking her head. "You don't get this as I do."

I sighed. "That's because you enjoy the drama. You lavish in their pain because you don't feel it. I'm emotionally invested. It ruins me."

Remi laughed and passed me the popcorn. "I'm almost done. Give me a minute."

I put the popcorn away and waited impatiently, cuddling in my soft white blanket. I looked around my room and started thinking I should redecorate while I still have time.

It was still blue and green with some butterflies painted over it. It was fun while it lasted but I was over the "Lara Jean-to all the boys I loved" inspo for months now. My phone was flooded with Pinterest aesthetic photos, and I had ideas to last me a lifetime on ways to decorate my room. Due to me being a great student, my parents were willing to let me spend money on my artistic outburst. There were probably zero people who knew me and didn't know about my obsession with aesthetics.

Remi suddenly got a notification and the moment she saw it was she gave me a smirk.

"Peter posted another sexy selfie again." She inspected the photo, zoomed in and out...

"Yes. I can confirm his spectacular body is not photoshopped. He is indeed all-natural." She zoomed the picture in his shorts. "Aaaall natural.."

"Stop that." I laughed and waved my leg at her to get her to stop zooming in and out on his...