Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Francy's p.o.v

My heartbeat really fast. "Alright."

I can't lie that I would have said yes if it was anyone else, but there were no red flags or gut feelings stopping me from doing this.

"Well um. Let's go then." He whispered and got up.

I rose up after him, taking my coat and putting it on. I followed him outside unsure how this will play out. He zipped up his jacket and looked down at my feet.

"Are those boots comfortable?" He asked. "I was thinking of walking and.."

"Yes." I replied. My mind was so blank I couldn't say anything else than yes or no.

We walked all the way to the tramway stop.

"Do you mind going with the tramway?" He asked.

I shook my head in silence.

As the tramway arrived we got on it and I wasn't sure where exactly we were going

The seats around us were empty and we were alone, sitting next to each other.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Nowhere specifically. I just felt like taking this ride." He replied.

"Are we going with your gut feeling today?" I asked slightly annoyed. I thought he at least had a plan.

"You can choose where we get off." He turned towards me.

I sighed.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked with a smirk.

"No,," I answered. "But I am giving the benefit of the doubt to this idea."

He smiled and stayed silent. I figured this might have been awkward for him too.

He reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone. For a second I thought he would ignore me for the rest of the ride but with his phone, he pulled out an adapter and headphones.