Chapter 60

You know what.. Mondays are bad enough and you guys were loosing it after the cliffhanger so.. here you go.. the new chapter.

You can thank me later.

Francy's p.o.v

While whoever it was entered from one side of the kitchen, I pulled Elric with me and we ran out from the other side. The plan was to run to my room but suddenly I could hear the slippers moving again. 

The water tap started running.

Elric used that chance and opened the veranda door and pulled us outside as fast as he could. He closed it silently and we hid there behind the wall.

My heart was beating so loud and I was barely holding in my breath, trying not to breathe loudly.

I peeked and saw Kai ambling from the kitchen in the living room.

It was freezing outside. My body was shaking and my teeth were chattering. Elric pulled me closer to his body, to keep me warm.

Kai suddenly sat down in the living room, chilling on the couch.

Oh ma god. He's sitting there.  I mouthed to Elric.

"What are we going to do?" Elric whispered.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and texted Remi.

Kai is in the living room. I'm hiding outside in the garden with Elric. Need help distracting him!

I just prayed Remi had not fallen asleep in the meantime.

Suddenly I heard a door close and I saw Remi making her way to the living room.

She subtly looked outside and saw me. She glanced down at Kai before he could notice anything. "Hey."

He put his phone down, shocked. "Hey."

"I couldn't sleep." She pulled her sleeves down nervously. "Mind if I keep you company?"

Kai gestured for her to sit. Remi sat down smiling. She stayed there staring at him lovingly.

Oh no. I was freezing outside and she seemed to forget why she was there in the first place.

Elric rubbed my back to keep me warm. I tried to signal to Remi that I was there.

Remi wanted to say something and she saw me trying to wave to her to go to the kitchen.

She finally snapped back to reality. She stood up.

"Um Kai..do you want to make some coffee with me? In the kitchen."

"Oh, Okay.." He got up and followed her.