Chapter 20

Lucy's/Elrics's p

Lucy's/Elrics's p.o.v

I left the cafe and looked at the time. We're going to be so late. I checked my pockets and realized I forgot to give her the keys. I needed to hurry up.

And then seconds later drops of cold water fell on my face.

It was raining.

No fucking way! No you're not going to do this to me right now! I was doing so fucking good! This is not fucking happening right now.

Boom.

A thunder struck from somewhere and the rain poured heavily all of a sudden.

Son of a bitc...

Francy's p.ov

I kneeled next to the car covering myself with my coat. It was raining very heavily.

This fucking weather better not spoil my date. If an inch of my make up moved, I was going to be very angry.

My hair had already gotten a bit wet and my coat was getting heavy as I held it up over me. Drops of water were sliding down my sleeves.

"Francy!" I heard yelling and instantly got up. Elric was looking for me.

"Here." I said and he ran to the car getting the keys and opening the back door.

"Go in quickly." Just as I got in I could see how soaked up he was. He shoved a bag in the back seat and then jumped in the back with me.

"You're soaking wet." I looked at him. "Didn't you use your coat?"

"I did not think of that. I was worried you might get wet." He said then out of the bag he got out a small blanket.

"Didn't I see this at the cafe?" I saw the blanket and then saw the initials of the place on it. "Did you steal it?" I laughed.

"I convinced them to borrow it for me. " He smiled and then got his coat off. He looked at me and pointed at the coat.

"Get that off and wrap in this." He took my coat and then roughly put the blanket over my shoulders.

He then climbed in the front seat and looked at his watch. He then hit the steering wheel.

He yelled fuck few times and then leaned over the staring wheel. I could see his wet hair dripping down his clothes.

"We're too late, they won't let us in." He told me.

"The movies? Is that what you planned?"

I asked and he stayed silent. I'm going to take it as a yes.

I leaned forward and grabbed his hand and looked at his watch. It was still early.

"If you don't mind movies out in the open then just go back through this street and drive a few blocks down. There is an open movie night every Saturday anyways. The movies suck , but hey it's a drive in movie ."