Chapter 17

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

No..It couldn't be. As I was coming back from the store I saw a black rover parked near my house. At first I thought I was seeing something I wanted to see, but as I was coming closer I could see indeed that it was him. Oh my god. Did he change his mind about our date? He remembered where I lived.

I checked myself in the window of another car and then approached the rover in silent steps. Inside the stranger was leaning on his car seat, his eyes closed but he seemed pretty pale and tired.

"Hello." I said and his eyes went wide open. His head snapped at my in shock. "Oh hey.Hey." He rubbed his eyes. "I'm um..you see I..ugh..I didn't try to um.I just.."

Not only he was pale but he seemed exhausted. I barely held in asking what's wrong. "Do you want to come in for coffee?"

"Uhh.." He stuttered, confused and embarrassed. "I should um...go."

I stood there in silence and stared at him. Come on. Don't be like this. He glanced back and forward to his wheel and me and eventually cleared his throat.

"Then one coffee."

Yes! Yes! I smiled. "Come on."

He got outside the car, and followed me to my house. Once he got inside he observed every detail. I was so thankfully mom cleaned the house before she left. She has free passes for coffee from me for a week.

"It's a nice house." He said quietly.

"Thank you." I said and when we got to the kitchen I worked quickly to make two fruit salads and coffee.

"Sorry I haven't eaten all day." I smiled and passed him his bowl. "You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not." He took his bowl and smiled. "I was hungry as well."

We took the coffee as well and sat in the living room. There was an awkward silence that none of us knew how to break. We just munched on the fruit in silence.

"It's a really nice house." He said putting the empty bowl on the table.

"You already said that." I smiled and he pressed his lips together embarrassed.

Yup. This was not the reunion I had imagined a million times.

Meow. Meow.

"Momo!" I leaned over to take her. She had strolled in, in time to save the situation.

"Momo is that you? You look better without that paint on you." He said smiling.

I instantly shoved her in his hands. She purred happily in his lap.

"Hi gorgeous." He spoke in his low sexy voice that sent chills down my spine. Oh right, he was talking to Momo.

"Oh you are so beautiful." He started petting her and talking sweet nothings to her. I crossed my legs and leaned over them staring at him.