Chapter 35

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

I got back home around eleven. There were no shoes at the entrance so I was safe.

The house seemed peaceful. I had previously texted mom with my excuse and she seemed okay with me dropping everything to help a friend.

I peeked through the hall and there was no one in the living room. Thankful I made my way to my room and quickly closed the door behind me.

"You're late."

I jumped back hitting the door. "Damn it Ace. I had a heart attack."

He was there in the dark just waiting for me.

I turned the lights on and made my way to the heater to warm up.

"Why did you leave like that tonight," He asked me with a serious tone.

"Remi needed me.."

"You barely said a word all night and then left like that. That was not you leaving because of Remi. That was you leaving because something is bothering you."

I sighed.

"You know what Ace. I'm really tired."

"I thought you were going to give Lucy a chance. I know you don't like him, but you never treated Fin like that nor do we treat Remi like that...."

"Stop!" I raised my voice and then pushed my hair back. I shouldn't yell at him, I know but he just wouldn't drop it.

"The reason why I left was because I felt bad for misjudging him." I said and then cleared my throat. "Lucy seemed like a nice guy and I'm glad I got to know him. You were right. He is not evil nor rude and if you think that you can have a genuine friendship with him then cherish it, please. The last thing I will ever do is stand in your way here."

Ace got up confused and then walked over to me. "Are you serious?"

"Yes." I nodded. "I want you to be best friends with him."

Ace put his hands around my neck and hugged me really tight. "You know how much this means to me right? I know I don't say this very often, but..what you guys think of me impacts me a lot. I don't want to be a useless oldest brother. You, Kai and Rehan all approving of him means the world to me. I don't have a solid friendship with anyone in particular like you and Kai have and If you guys had one reason to say no.. it would have broken my heart."

I hugged him tighter. "I put family over everyone. I always will." Tears started swelling up in my eyes. "You're not useless. And I know you'll do great things together with Lucy. After meeting him I can promise you he feels like that about your friends as well. He's a ride or die. "

I heard him chuckling. "I have the baddest friend ever right?"

"Yes." I smiled and pulled back my tears before he released my hug.

"I'm going to bed now. This got too mushy and weird." He patted my head and headed towards the door. "I'm so glad you feel like this Francy. I feel so much better now that I know you won't mind that I called him for Rehan's present shopping on Monday."

Ace smiled and closed the door behind him.

HE WHAT???

Just a quick question for my readers out there. Would you like to see photos of how I picture every body or nah, you prefer it like this?

Also I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to read my stories. I'm always so grateful. You have no idea how much it means to me. 

Well that's it..

LOVE YA