Chapter 48

I can't believe we surpassed 10 k. Thank you all so much. I love you. Tons. Sending you all hugs.

Thank you babes for all the amazing comments

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

I tiptoed through my bedroom, with Momo on my elbow squished next to my body so she wouldn't fall. Luckily my white turtleneck matched her perfectly, so the hair she's been leaving on me since 5 am wouldn't show.

I grabbed the empty coffee mug on my desk and saw I had accidentally spilled it and left a stain. Oh just great.

I looked back at my room that was left in a rummage. This is so unaesthetic but.. Oh well. It will have to get cleaned later.

I closed the door to my room and left Momo on the couch running to the kitchen to leave the mug. I grabbed the lunch box me and mom prepared overnight and put it in a paper bag I was gonna carry separately from my hand bag.

The sunrise was creating beautiful sun rays that entered through the windows and played on the kitchen and living room walls and floor. With the snow outside it was even brighter than usual. I was so thankful it was a beautiful day. I quickly wrote a note for my brothers that I was going to school with Remi a bit earlier and I stuck it next to the coffee pot.

I ran past Momo in the living room and gave her one last pat. I applied some lipstick in the hallway mirror and played around with my hair, leaving the long locks of hair fall behind, so my earrings were visible. I put on my new white boots, the gorgeous new pink coat and silently left the house.

Outside it was a bit after sunrise and the sky was already clear blue. The snow had stopped but it had already left the sidewalks and streets white.

 The snow had stopped but it had already left the sidewalks and streets white

I caught the first tramway and enjoyed the quiet ride. After 20 minutes I was at our meeting stop.

I instantly saw Elric's glistening eyes as he approached me. They were beautiful.