Chapter 56

Please read first..

You guys... The support I'm getting is unbelievable!! Just tagging all of you it's not going to do it justice.. so......I've been thinking what is it that I can do for you..

And I have a surprise for all of you.

I just made an instagram account where I'm going to post EXTRAS about the story. That means more AESTHETICS, more from the characters themselves.. Like their texts, their to do lists or whatever.. Ace, Kai, Rehan, Remi , Francy and Lucy of course are all going to be included. There will be interview with the characters (if you want that ) where you can ask them questions and you can also talk to me and ask me questions

about the story.. or about writing.....you can even tell me about your stories and we can have a little community.

I'm inviting everyone  ❤️The introverts too. You can just like the posts or silently follow. That's okay too. ❤️

Any updates that I have I'm also going to post there.

Possibly even about part 2 of this book somewhere in the future. *cough cough*

My username is  @katherineyorkteam

( because you guys are my motivation. my strength and my team)

so go and click follow.

Without further delay, here is the new chapter you all deserved.

Francy's p.o.v

After hours of phone conversation with Remi about Kai, I was nearly going to be late for my date with Elric. Not to mention outside snow was falling like the world depended on it. I got off the tramway, heavy snowflakes falling all over my hair and face making it hard to see, but even through the thickness of white I saw Elric waiting for me. I ran into his arms hugging him.

He brushed the snowflakes off my hair and then leaned to kiss me. His lips and nose were cold over my warm ones. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer. His new cologne smelled so good.

"You smell really nice." I leaned closer to where his jacket was unzipped.

"And you look so beautiful." He cupped my face and kissed me again. Any more of those kisses and we'd be forbidden to go out in public.

He took my hand and we headed towards the mall.