Chapter 55

Francy's p.o.v

I sat on the bed in my room gluing on the last sparkle on the handmade hair pin I had made for mom. I made it simple with delicate sparkles here and there and added one red gem to really make her hairstyle stand out when she puts it on.

I blew on it to make it stick-on faster and put it aside on the nightstand for it to dry. Momo cuddled herself in my lap while her tail was tickling me under the chin.

I took her in my hands smooching her face and her cute little paws and her face again. Eventually she looked for escape far away from me.

I focused on my bed again, looking for the box I was going to put the hair pin in and wrap it. I already had a present picked out for everyone but the packing had to be done flawlessly. They were all hidden meticulously in my room just in case someone snuck into to take a peek. One year I caught Rehan trying to find his present and ever since then I had a full on break proof system.

I got up and headed to my table to take a sip from my cake like cappuccino. I licked the top of the cream over the mug. Mmmmm it was so delicious. I opened the door to my room yelling.

"Can someone bring me some cinnamon and ginger cookies! Thank you!"

I walked back to the bed taking my already finished and wrapped present for Elric. It was wrapped in a small rectangular shaped box, with a white and blue splatter pattern. I just couldn't help myself. I needed to give him a present even if it was a small one.

I hid it somewhere safe and hoped I would find the right time to give it to him.

Kai walked in my room carrying a plate of cookies.

"Thank you." I said taking one from the plate. "These are so good."

Kai took one as well and left the plate on my desk. " You're right these are amazing." He stuffed another one in his mouth.

I sat back down on the bed and took out my notebook to scratch out the stuff I have completed today.

I looked up and Kai was still in the room. He closed the door behind him and joined me on the bed.

I instantly closed the notebook that had the present lined up.

"Yes?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Should we get Lucy a present?" He asked.

"What?" My voice pitched up so high. "Why would you ask me that?"

He made a face. "I'm just asking since we're buying presents, if we should all chip in and buy something for him, I would like to know. I mean you looked like you were getting along and.."