Saint Macuil Day

A/N: Yikes this update is much later than I said it would be. I don't really have a good excuse. I lost my computer for a few days which is what I usually write chapters on since I dislike using my phone to write for whatever reason so I couldn't do much but hey I found my computer again yay! But yeah, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to delay this chapter as far as I did.

Anyways this chapter is more light-hearted. Dorothea might be a bit ooc in this and I'm sorry about that. I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot but I'm not sure if you all will like it or not. I know I'm not very confident in my writing which is something I really need to get over. Regardless, I hope you like this chapter and please let me know if there is anything in the chapter I did wrong. (There's also a reference to a vocal song from another game that I haven't even finished that I put in this chaptie, try to catch it(: )

-----

Post timeskip, takes place after chapter 17 and takes place before chapter 18. Takes place after the "Forgiveness & Troubles" part, "Suspenseful Shopping" part, "Out of the Blue" part and "Storm" part. Takes place on the 21st of Harpstring Moon. Recommended for you to read the "Voice" part, "Humour" part, "Tea party" part, "The Argument in the Lions Den" part and "Saint Indech Day" part.

-----

Today was Saint Macuil day which had Byleth, Annette, Mercedes and Dorothea come up to the Cathedral to sing a recital for it that morning.

They both agreed beforehand and after Byleth woke up the trio Mercedes, Dorothea and Annette, they started to head up to the cathedral in the early morning to join the rest of the choir.

As soon as they reached the reception hall, Annette started up a new conversation.

"Professor, we should have another tea party after this!" She said excitedly.

"That's a marvelous idea Annie! Professor, Dorothea, what do you think?" Mercedes asked.

Byleth looked up at Annette. "That sounds nice. I'm happy to do it. We can do it in my room if you'd like."

Annette let out a slight excited squeal in response to Byleth's answer. "Hooray! Dorothea, would you like to join us for a tea party?"

"Yeah Sure!" Dorothea said in a cheery tone, she had been on a tea party with Byleth in the past and absolutely wouldn't mind doing so again.

Byleth was relieved to see Dorothea genuinely more happy and bright again.

Dorothea then quickly realised something when thinking about their question more thoroughly. "Hold on a minute! Annie, Mercie...did you both give Bylie the idea to have tea parties?"

"...Um...Who's Bylie?" Mercedes asked.

Byleth jumped in "Me. To answer for them Dorothea, yes. They did. Thank you both again for inviting me that day." Byleth said without hesitation as they all walked towards the entrance of the Cathedral.

Mercedes softly chuckled. "You don't need to thank us for that."

Annette giggled. "After all, the-"

Annette cut herself off when she walked inside the cathedral and caught a glimpse of two people who were sitting in there.

The choir was there but so was Alois and Dimitri who were sitting down in the chairs nearby. They both looked exhausted.

Mercedes followed Annette's eyes and saw Alois and Dimitri.

Byleth and Dorothea finally noticed too.

Before they could do anything, one of the choir's singers looked at the four then at Alois and Dimitri and opened his mouth. "They're here, you can ask them."