White Heron Cup

-----

Pre timeskip, after chapter 8 and before chapter 9. Takes place before "The Prince's Birthday" part, "Wonders of the Future" part & "Heartbreaking tears.." part. Takes place after "A Dance Representative" part, "An Interest" part, "Washing Dishes" part & "Bernadetta's Birthday Presents & Smiles" part. Takes place on the sixteenth of the Ethereal moon which is also the same day that the White Heron Cup/dance competition takes place on. Takes place at the evening but references what happens in the morning and takes place in the Reception Hall. Sort of references Yuri and Dorothea's supports with one another. Based on the White Heron Cup/dance competition (Tip: you may want to read "An Interest" and "A Dance Representative" because this part will be hard to follow otherwise. ) 

-----

It was the evening and the White Heron Cup will start not long from now.

Byleth was in the reception hall with Dimitri and other Blue Lion students.

However Dorothea, Mercedes, Annette and Petra were absent because they were helping Dorothea getting ready. Mercedes, Petra and Annette were most likely trying to help her get ready.

Hapi was also absent because she didn't want to be on the surface. Byleth will make sure that she will be here when the Ball arrives though. 

Edelgard recently arrived and she was with the rest of the black eagles except for Bernadetta and Ferdinand. Claude was yet to get here though.

Edelgard walked towards where Byleth and Dimitri were.

Byleth was the first to say anything. "Hello Edelgard, is your dancer getting ready?"

Edelgard frowned when she remembered who it was dancing for her class. "I... I hope that's what they are doing. Not that I think we will lose but... He may have not been the wisest choice."

Dimitri was surprised to hear that. "Oh? Edelgard, I assumed you would be the dancer for your house since your amazing at it and seem to really like dancing."

Both Byleth and Edelgard gave Dimitri a confused look on how he knew that. Edelgard was the first to speak. "Er.. yes that's true but how did you know that I liked dancing? Did I.. Did I tell you that.. or...?"

Dimitri looked a bit hurt by that comment. It seemed like she didn't remember that either... or anything about back then.

Byleth still was confused on what was going on.

"Ah... Well um... You brought it up one occasion, If I recall." He lied.

Edelgard was now surprised instead of confused. "Hmm.. Must've forgotten that I had done so. Well, you are correct about that Dimitri, you seem to have much better memory than I do. Anyways it's true I would normally sign up for this but I just simply wasn't chosen for the house. The one who did get chosen I assumed begged to be chosen because he always wants to be better than me at everything."

As Edelgard sighed, Byleth spoke. "Oh is it Ferdinand that's dancing for your class?"

"Heh. I guess I made that unintentionally obvious when I said that last part. Yes it is."

 Before Byleth could say anything else, Claude and the Golden Deer students arrived.

Claude walked towards Byleth, Edelgard and Dimitri and casually joins in their conversation.

"Are his Princeliness and her Royalness debating on who will win?" He grinned.

Byleth frowned. "Erm... I guess you could say that?"

Edelgard frowned at Claude. "I hope you don't have any schemes planned at a time like this."

Claude chuckled nervously obviously on purpose. "Who me? Nah. Why would I scheme during a dance competition? Do you think I'm a scheming monster or something?"