Admired Sword Fighter

Warning: This part will make no sense unless you've read "Swordsmanship Learning" part because the children from that part return again (Also Reminder that, Elise is eight while the other two kids are 11-12).

-----

Pre time skip, takes place after chapter six and before chapter seven. Takes place after "Joke telling" part. Takes place before "The Jealous Prince" part, "Sitri & Flowers" part, "The Forgotten" part, "Rumoured Nuptials" part, "Sword and Shield of Seiros" part and "The Grand Feast" part. Takes place on the sixth of the Wyvern Moon, sometime in the late afternoon. Reference to Alois and Petra's B support. 

-----

At some point in the afternoon, Byleth found herself wandering around in the monastery. 

There wasn't much to do but then all of a sudden, Petra kind of showed up out of nowhere... again.

"Hello Professor!"

It startled Byleth a little. She didn't expect something so sudden. Regardless, she turned around to see Petra.

"Oh Petra Hello! Sorry I didn't realise you were there for a second."

"Oh? Is it bothering?"

Byleth shook her head. "No, not at all. It's fine. Was there something I could help you with?"

Petra smiled. "Yes! I was hoping you had time to spare for some... sparring?"

Petra sounded like she struggled a bit trying to say that but Byleth paid no mind to it. "Right now? Ok! Sure, I have some time! Should we start heading to the training grounds then?"

Petra looked excited and cheerfully nodded. "Yes, I would be liking that greatly."

They both started to make their way to the training grounds.

-----

Meanwhile a few minutes later, it seemed like both Byleth and Petra were still sparring but Dimitri was in the stables and helping Ingrid and Mercedes with the horses for quite some time. 

It was fairly quiet for a while until the three of them heard some bickering.

"Cain! I want to learn from her again!"

"Elise, calm down."

"No!"

"Why do you like seeing her fight so much!?"

Dimitri, Ingrid and Mercedes looked at each other all confused when they heard these childlike voices.

Dimitri thought these voices sounded familiar though but he ignored that feeling. 

"Is there someone else here?" Mercedes asked.

The bickering continued. 

"I want to learn from her and only her! Please!"

"We're not saying you can't but she's probably busy. No one has even seen her anyway."

"But! But..!"

Mercedes spotted where those voices were coming from. 

She pointed at them from a bit far away. "Aren't those the same children you and the professor taught once Dimitri?"

Dimitri looked at where she was pointing at. He saw three familiar children and then recognised who they were. Alea, Cain and Elise. Three of the five kids he taught swordsmanship to a couple of times. 

"It seems so. Sorry, may I check on them?"

They both nodded and with that Dimitri went over to them.