The Professor's Birthday

A/N: here is a part that takes place on Byleth's birthday (pre time skip sorry guys but I'll get back to post time skip soon) and I recommend reading "The Prince's Birthday" before reading this one at least.

Also Hilda is in this one quite a bit (she had not joined Bl yet though and neither has Caspar) just letting you know.

Also this is similar to a comic (but not really the same) that someone has when it comes to Hilda helping Dimitri make Byleth an accessory. I did get a bit of inspiration from that. The artist is Fe-oleo and their work is absolutely fantastic! Please give them the support they deserve.

And sorry Hilda is a bit ooc in this.

Anywho... I decided to publish this story on February 12th which is the same day I made Byleth's birthday in this fanfic.

I hope you enjoy this part and happy early Valentine's Day!

-----

Pre time skip, takes place after chapter 11 and takes place before chapter 12, Beginning of story takes place on the 8th of Pegasus Moon. Read "The Prince's Birthday" part before reading this one. References "Washing Dishes" part, "Wonders of the future" part, "Nowhere left to hide part 3 and part 8" parts, the B support between Mercedes & Dimitri and the C support between Annette and Felix. Takes place after the C support between Yuri and Dorothea. Also references a part that has not been released yet (but will be released sooner or later. (; bwahaha)

-----

Dimitri hadn't been acting like himself recently.

Most people were confused, he looked worried and confused. He always was muttering to himself. He acted like this the previous month too but this month, it seemed to have gotten worse.

Most people asked him why he's been acting like that but Dimitri would always lie and reassure them saying that he just had a lack of sleep. Most people believed him.

Some people believe that he was acting like that due to Byleth's recent... changes or that he is curious about the Holy Tomb.

What was even stranger was that he was asking about Edelgard and was confused on why she suddenly left all of a sudden. As if he is hoping something about her.

One day though on a Sunday, Dimitri was wandering around in the courtyard, muttering strange things to himself until all of a sudden, someone said something to him.

"Your Highness?"

Those two words snapped Dimitri back into reality. When he turned around, he saw Annette and Ashe staring at him.

"Oh Ashe! Annette! My apologies, did you need anything?"

Annette and Ashe gave each other a look before they said anything.

Ashe seemed all worried. "Have you been feeling alright this moon, Your Highness? You've been acting distressed or nervous about something."

"If something is bothering you, don't be afraid to tell us!" Annette said.

Dimitri shook his head with a fake smile. "No don't worry, I guess I've been a bit tired lately."

There was an awkward pause so Dimitri wanted to change the subject. "So uh.. Are there any events that are occurring this moon?"

Annette grinned. "Well there is the Professor's Birthday coming up on the 12th of Pegasus Moon! I cannot wait to celebrate with her!"

Dimitri blinked a few times at the two when she mentioned that...