Chapter 24: Mending the pieces

Start from the beginning

Y/n: (Found her!!)

Ahri is seen sitting by the fountain with her hands covering her face as she was crying, her hat was off as some people were shock to see her but were confused in why she was crying and didn't do anything as they didn't know what to do.

Y/n immediately went over her as Ahri heard his footsteps as she looks to see him.

Y/n was a bit caught off guard from her expression as it was filled with great sadness, heartbreak and despair as her eyes were red and puffy due to all the tears she had shed.

Not thinking about it. Ahri latched herself on him crying on his chest as he stood there a bit surprised but let's her be.

Y/n: *Sighs* You're such a mess stupid Fox but..... Go ahead, let it all out.

He said in a soothing tone as he pats her on the back as she cries even more while muttering why over and over.

Ahri: Why... Why did he do this to me!!

She shouted in grief as seeing this, Y/n stops patting her back as he listens.

Ahri: Was I not good enough? Is something wrong with me? Is that it? Why!! Am I not good enough for him!?

Y/n: H-Hey d-don't say that! Of course you were err... good enough for him!

Ahri: But why!!

Y/n: ....I...uh.... I.... don't know.....

Ahri continues to sob onto his shoulder as he lets her be.

Y/n: (Dammit... I'm not good with these kind of situations!)

He looks around him to see some people were watching them as some were even taking pictures and videos which made Y/n glared at them, scaring the heck out of them as he turns to Ahri who continues to cry.

Ahri: T-The girls were right... I should have expected this.... but I was so stupid in believing that it wasn't true!!

She sobs even more and Y/n finally spoke.

Y/n: Okay this has to stop.

Ahri sniffles as she looks up to him as he sees him looking at her with a bit of smile.

Y/n:. Nothing........ Nothing is really wrong with you.....

Y/n then took a seat next to her a she looks at him while Y/n looks to the sky.

Y/n: Okay I gotta be honest with you...I don't really.... know what to say right now... 'Cause I never been in this kind of situation before, granted I would rather ignore this kind of things....

He grumbled the last part out..

Y/n: But, it doesn't mean I'm not gonna help you go through whatever it is you're feeling right now........... You're not alone y'know, you have people to turn to and..... if you really ask me...

Y/n turns to look at her.

Y/n: You're really fine just the way you are....

Ahri: H-Huh?

Y/n: Though I may have been a jerk to you sometimes but hey you can't blame me, you're REALLY annoying......