Chapter 38

Ariana's POV

(A/N ARIANA AND KELLYS OUTFITS ARE ATTACHED)

When we eventually got home mum rushed upstairs to shower and Kellys dress and makeup and things like that were already in my room so we could get ready whilst my mum was.

"Mum, you should put on your dress and show all of us" I shouted through the bathroom door.

"Okay, I'll have to do my hair and makeup first though because I want to look nice in my dress" I could almost hear her smirk through the door.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Even though your beautiful without it" she scoffed and I heard the shower beginning to run.

"Right, start getting ready I'm going to get Lauren and Harry from my nans house" Kelly nodded and closed my bedroom door.

I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house and jogged down the street to my nans house, luckily it wasn't far away and it wouldn't take me long.

I knocked on the door and my nan answered quickly, she smiled at me and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"They have been very well behaved, have a nice meal tonight, its a very nice thing your doing" she smiled.

"Thanks nan, I'll see you soon" she closed the door and we ran back home quickly.

"Go and get ready, mums in the shower" I whispered and they both ran upstairs quickly.

"Ariana! What are you doing?! Get ready!" Ashton hissed from the dining room.

"Shut up, you forgot to pick up our siblings!" I hissed back and ran upstairs quickly.

Kelly was wearing a white crop top which had holes in around her shoulders and also had a cross pattern on the front of her shirt, she also wore high waisted blue skinny jeans and black high heels with a black hat.

She looked stunning basically.

She smiled and ran downstairs as I closed my bedroom door and began to take my clothes off quickly.

I put on a light pink/ peach coloured top with black polka dots on them and black high waisted jeans with black heeled boots.

My hair was already straight thankfully so I just had to do my makeup, I put on some concealer, foundation and eyeliner and some mascara with some pink lipstick.

I walked downstairs quickly and saw Lauren in some black leggings and a light pink jumper with her hair straightened and small pieces clipped back.

Harry was wearing some black jeans with a plain black shirt and he sort of reminded me of Ashton when he wore that.

The doorbell rang and my mum was walking down the stairs at this point, I opened the door and welcomed Mark inside and my mum gasped at his sudden appearance at our house.

"Mark? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Ariana and Ashton invited me for a "makeup" dinner" he chuckled.

"Thankyou" she whispered as she hugged both of us.

We both smiled at her and we entered the dining room, everyone took their seats except Ashton who was running between the kitchen and the dining room.

"Excuse me" I smiled and walked into the kitchen to him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I don't know!" He hissed.

I rolled my eyes and took the meal out of the oven and headed towards the dining room and placed it onto a place mat and let everyone each take a serving of it.

I sat down awkwardly beside Michael and Calum and my mum kept looking at me and Michael and then at Ashton.

"So, how are you doing?" My mum asked as she took a sip of her wine.

"Yeah, I'm good thanks. The company is doing well and Im getting a promotion so that's good" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry that we messed the dinner up last time, we weren't being ourselves and we were being childish it won't happen again" I apologised.

"Its okay don't worry about it" he smiled and took another bite of his food.