Chapter 16

Ashton's POV

I walked through the forest until I saw the familiar blonde hair that belonged to my girlfriend.

I tried to get closer to her without making a lot of noise, I scooped her up in my arms and she squealed at first but she smiled when she realised it was me.

"Ariana and Michael are talking to each other so we can go and wait at the benches for them" I suggested and she nodded her head.

"Let's go and find Calum and Luke first" I laughed.

"They went this way" she began to lead the way and I stayed close behind her so we wouldn't lose each other.

"Calum!" I shouted and both of them turned around, they ran towards us and engulfed us in a hug for some reason.

"Let's go wait by the benches for them" they nodded and we headed towards the exit of the forest.

To:Ariana

We are waiting by the benches whenever your ready x

From:Ariana

Okay, we are heading your way now.. Slowly x

I chuckled and put my phone back into my pocket and put my arms around Kelly and she cuddled into my chest and I placed a delicate kiss on her soft lips.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too" I replied and our eyes went back to the entrance of the forest as we waited for the two familiar figures to appear.

Ariana's POV

I smiled down at our intertwined hands and sighed happily.

I finally have the boy I'm in love with.

He stopped walking and pulled me towards him, our lips connected and moved together softly.

"I can't believe you are my girlfriend" he bit his lip and smiled at me.

"I'm extremely lucky" he added.

"I'm the lucky one, I've always liked you" I blushed and he kissed me again.

"Michael, is Ash going to be okay with this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah of course! He gave me the idea" he smiled and we eventually reached the entrance of the forest.

"Ashton had this whole thing planned didn't he?" He nodded and giggled.

"He's such a good brother" I smiled and we eventually got back to the car.

Somehow we all managed to fit in the car again but it became very cramped in the back of my brothers car.

"Ashton you need a bigger car for this sort of thing!" Calum groaned and kept shuffling behind me.

"Stop moving!" I hissed.

"Just sit on my lap and shut up!" He laughed and pulled me onto his lap.

Michael didn't look too impressed and he glared at Calum.

"She's my girlfriend, she can sit on my lap!" Michael protested.

"Actually no, I need to see out of the rear view mirror so she has to stay put!" Ashton shouted from the front seat.

"Damn you Ash" he laughed, I placed my hand in his and smiled at him.

"I knew you liked each other!" Kelly laughed.

"It is kinda obvious.." I shrugged and laughed at her.

We pulled up outside of the house and we all got out of the car quickly, I unlocked the front door and looked around to see our family was out.. Again.

I sighed and turned around to see everyone had entered the house and they were all looking at me and freaking me out a little.

"What did you land in?!" Kelly ran towards me and I looked down to see my black leggings had dusty brown patches on my knees and lower legs.

"Its called the ground" I replied awkwardly and ran upstairs, I was expecting her to follow me and when she didn't I grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs.

I slammed my bedroom door and leant against it, "what do I wear? I want to look cute but not 'trying to hard' cute?" I didn't care if I wasn't making sense she usually understands me.

"I'll pick you something, close your eyes and face the door!" She giggled.

I turned towards the door and closed my eyes and rested my head against the door.

I heard the sound of my drawers opening and closing and the sound of my wardrobe door closing.

"Okay, I'll be outside!" She squealed.

She pushed past me and closed the door again, I slowly walked towards the bed and took my clothes off quickly.

I pulled on my light wash denim high waisted skinny jeans and put on my black crop top with lace pattern on my arms, I put on the light pink ankle socks and stood in front of the mirror.

I combed my hair and messed my curls up a little bit and opened my bedroom door and Kelly smiled at me and nodded her head.

"Come on, let's go and impress- umm.. I mean chill" I shook my head and laughed.

"When did you get the chance to change?!" I gasped.

"Just.." She furrowed her eyebrows.

I shrugged and followed her downstairs.

"Get onto my back!" She giggled.

"What?!" I hissed.

"Just do it" I sighed and jumped onto her back, her hands wrapped around my legs tightly and my arms wrapped around her neck loosely.

"This isn't going to end well" I groaned and laughed at her.

"You really need to trust me" I could literally hear her smirk.

We entered the living room and she burst into laughter at the strange looks we were receiving.

"No! Don't sit down!" I shouted and she fell onto her knees and I almost fell straight off her back.

I got out of her grip and collapsed on the floor beside her and we were both in fits of laughter.