Chapter 19

Arianas POV

2 weeks later.

Ashton had stolen my phone last week and everytime I said I was going to meet up with Michael he locked me in his bedroom, His stupid window is too small so I cant climb out of it to meet my boyfriend.

"Ashton! I need to see Michael!" I screamed and slammed my fist against the door. 

I groaned and sat down on his bed and began to tap my feet on the ground making a beat that I had never heard of. 

I began to sing softly to a song I had heard on the radio a couple of days ago, the door suddenly opened and I stopped singing automatically. I probably sounded dreadful anyway.

"Ash can I go now im so bored up here" I pouted, he nodded and let me leave his bedroom.

"Oh Ariana" I turned around and looked at my brother.

"I dont want you seeing Michael anymore, he isnt good for you" my eyebrows furrowed together and I felt myself beginning to glare at him.

"What the hell?! Why not?" I raised my voice.

"I just dont want you seeing him okay, hes my friend and thats just making it awkward for us." I glared at him again.

"Your dating my friend?!" I shouted.

"Well, yeah but your not in a band and it cant make your friendship awkward" Was he stupid or something?.

"It already is awkward because I walked in on you two having sex!" I shouted.

"shutup!" He hushed me and motioned downstairs.

"Whatever. Anyway Im going to see Michael." I rolled my eyes and began to walk downstairs. 

"I FORBID YOU FROM SEEING HIM ARIANA!" He screamed, I scoffed and looked back up at him.

"You dont control me Ashton." I spat and went into my bedroom to get ready. 

I put on some black skinny jeans and a white crop top with my black combat boots, I put on a grey hoody over it and sprayed some perfume.

I did my makeup quickly and tied my hair up into a high ponytail.

"And where are you going Ariana?" My mum asked as I got downstairs. 

"To my boyfriends house.." I replied and grabbed my keys. 

"Honey, Ashtons right. He doesnt seem good for you princess" She smiled down at me.

"Why cant anybody accept the fact that im happy with Michael?" I asked and looked at the ground. 

"Fine, ill take her to Michaels" Ashton smirked and took me to his car.

I sat down in the passenger seat and fastened my seatbelt, he started the car and reversed out of the driveway. 

*

We pulled up outside of Lukes house and I groaned at Ashton. 

"This is Lukes house." I spat.

"Yeah, Michaels here." He smiled and I got out of the car and headed to the front door with Ashton beside me. 

He knocked on the door and Luke answered and he smiled at both of us. 

"She wants to see Michael" Ashton muttered. 

"Oh.. right" Luke gestured for us to come inside, I said hello to Calum and greeted him with a hug.