Chapter 25

Ariana's POV

"Ariana, why is Matt outside?" Kelly asked, I jumped up from the couch and stared out of the window to see the dick standing outside the gate.

He spotted me and motioned for me to go to him.

I groaned and slipped my shoes on and stomped down to him, I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Just giving you a warning, be prepared for tomorrow. It will be your worst day ever, it will happen when you don't expect it" he replied.

"Do you honestly think im afraid of you?" I chuckled.

"I'm not stupid, I'm pretty sure that when your finished acting like your not afraid, you come home and cry like the big baby that you are" he narrowed his eyes.

"You must be stupid because I honestly don't care what you say about me at all" I lied and smiled sarcastically.

"I'm not going to stop, Ariana. If I don't get to you why don't you hit me or something?" He asked.

"Because I'm not a stupid attention seeker like you" I replied.

"You get so much attention! You can't miss your fucking hair its that bright, you can't miss the size of you because your so fucking fat and your so fucking ugly, Kelly doesn't even like you. She's a pity friend" he spat.

"Thanks for that, it was so kind of you. I shall change my ways to make you happy." I said sarcastically.

"Again, you have no friends. Kelly practically hates you!" I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly, I don't give a shit" I smirked and glared at him.

"You think your so great! Your so disgusting, your face hurts my eyes and probably shatters mirrors. I hate everything about you, you fat ugly whor-" he cut himself off when I felt very familiar arms wrap around my waist.

"Who.. Um who's this?" He asked.

"My boyfriend" I smirked.

"Yeah, and I suggest you fuck off before I make you" michael threatened.

"I'm not scare-" he almost shrieked when Michaels fist approached his face, he staggered backwards and looked at him in fear.

Michael burst into laughter, I knew he wasn't going to hit him.. He was just going to scare him a little.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Michaels soft lips.

"Um, Can you leave now? I want to have some privacy with my girlfriend" I giggled at Michael and watched Matt walk away.

We resumed kissing and Michaels grip on me tightened as we pulled away.

"Why won't Ash let me see you?" I asked and looked into his eyes

"Honestly, I don't know babe" he sighed.