Chapter 6

Ariana's POV

I unlocked the door and opened it, we were both laughing at some old man who walked past us and yelled at us for walking too slow.

Kelly imitated the man waving his walking stick and managed to create a spot on impression of his face and useless mumbling.

I burst into laughter and saw an unfamiliar person standing in the hallway, "are we at the right house?" She laughed.

"Yes, I don't think he is though" I muttered and stared at the blonde haired boy.

"Ash?" He called, moments later my brother emerged from the living room and gasped when he saw us.

"I told you to go away!" He chuckled, "I did" I groaned and walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water.

I noticed a tall blonde boy facing the sink and when he turned around I gasped because he was the same boy who I bumped into earlier.

"Oh hey redhead! I didn't know you lived here" he chuckled.

"Well now you do Blondie" I smirked.

"Luke, Ashton says make some popcorn" I turned around to see a brown haired boy with tanned skin and brown eyes, I smiled sweetly at him and got a smile in response.

"I'm calum" he approached and held his hand out.

"Ariana" he placed a kiss onto my hand and made me blush like crazy.

"Okay, Calum go away" Luke laughed and looked at me.

"I'll get you the popcorn" I smiled and headed to the cupboard and grabbed it quickly.

I shoved it into the microwave for the right amount of time, I took it out and emptied the contents into a bowl and handed it to Luke.

"Have fun Luke" I smiled and exited the kitchen, "Kelly?!" I shouted and went into the living room and watched Luke walk past me and sit beside Calum and the other blonde boy.

"Are you the redhead Luke bumped into?" I nodded my head and giggled.

"I bet Ashton loved hearing that story" I laughed.

"Do you know where my friend is? Or Ashton for that matter?" They shook their heads and Calum grabbed my wrist before I could go anywhere.

"Um.. Calum?" I laughed awkwardly.

He pulled my arm and he and Luke moved closer to me so I couldn't move, the blonde boy laughed at me as I was being squished by two dorks.

"Michael help!" Calum shouted.

'The blonde boy' is called Michael.. I know all of my brothers friends and know they are all dorks.

"Are you the same age as my brother?" I asked Calum.

He shook his head and smiled, "We are 16." He replied.

"Your my age?!" I shouted

"Guess so" Michael smirked.