Chapter 26

Ariana's POV

"Ariana! I got the hair colour remover you wanted, hurry up if your doing it now we have guests coming soon" my mum entered the living room handing me a box of hair colour remover.

Honestly, I missed my natural hair colour and I feel like most people are beginning to judge me because my hair is sort of 'loud' and eye catching.

"Who's coming over?" I asked as I stood up from the couch.

"Someone" she smiled to herself and walked away into the kitchen.

I followed her and helped her put away the groceries.

"No, Ariana, go and sort your hair out sweetie, can you get Lauren and Harry to come here though? I need to speak with them" I nodded and rushed upstairs and placed the box on my desk.

I opened Harry's bedroom door and he was just sitting on the floor playing with some sort of racing game.

"Harry, mum wants you" I spoke softly.

His beautiful eyes sparkled as he approached me and he hugged me tight.

"Okay thank you" he giggled and ran downstairs.

I knocked on Laurens bedroom door and entered her room.

"Mum wants you" I smiled.

"What?" She asked removing an earphone from her ear.

"I said, mum wants you" I repeated.

She sighed and closed her laptop screen and walked out of her bedroom and closed the door.

I laughed and went back into my bedroom and grabbed the hair colour remover box.

I rushed into the bathroom and quickly read the instructions, I put it onto my hair quickly and left it for the correct amount of time.

*

I got into the shower and washed my hair out making sure all of the colour remover was out of my hair.

I looked down and saw traces of red in the water in the basin, luckily I was smart enough to realise that it was hair dye and not anything else..

I laughed at my thought and washed my hair with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and washed my body quickly.

I got out and wrapped myself up in a towel and rushed back to my bedroom and dried my body.

I pulled on some denim high waisted shorts and a white tank top with some cream ankle socks.

I sat at my dressing table and dried my hair quickly, I noticed that most of the colour had faded and I smiled to myself.

I straightened my hair and sighed happily.