Chapter 63

Ariana's POV

2 years later.

Graduation day! I can finally leave this shithole for the rest of my life, hopefully I'll never see half of these people again because I hate them so much.

Calum, Luke and Michael were also graduating but they graduated yesterday for some reason, somehow Ashton finally graduated too and now he's ready to move on with his life.

My bedroom door opened revealing a very emotional Kelly, I don't think I've ever seen her cry before.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and walked over to her.

"We are graduating!" She cried, I furrowed my eyebrows and giggled.

"I thought you would be happy to leave that shithole" I groaned.

"I was but I don't want it to be over!" She whined

"You hate school though?" It came out more like a question than a statement.

"Well yeah but now we have to grow up and Im not ready!" She cried again.

"Kelly! It won't be as bad as you think!" I reasoned.

"Why aren't you upset?" She asked.

Truth is, I am going too miss school a lot but not because of the people, I like learning for some reason.. That's weird. But anyway im scared of the future because I don't know what will happen for me.

"I dunno" I lied and sat down on my bed.

She sat down beside me and her cheeks were tearstained.

"Are you gonna miss it?" I nodded.

"We have to move on eventually though right" I laughed and she laughed too.

"When does it even start?" She asked.

"In 2 hours" I groaned and fell back onto my bed.

She giggled and fell down beside me, we both just stared at the plain white ceiling and she recited some of the memories we had shared at school.

I closed my eyes and smiled as I pictured all of the memories in my mind as she described them.

We both sighed and just laid there in silence as we thought of all of the memories that were passing through our minds.

"Its gone too quickly, I still remember the first day we met so vividly" she chuckled.

"Oh yeah, the day you kicked a football at me and it hit me in the face, you apologised and now we're best friends" I laughed and she erupted into laughter.

"That actually hurt!" She clutched her stomach and she couldn't stop laughing.

"Go and shower" I shoved her out of the door, she groaned and went into the bathroom.

I scrolled through instagram on my phone and liked a few photos and commented on some photos.

*

I went into the shower whilst Kelly got dressed, I washed my hair with some coconut shampoo and conditioner. I then quickly washed my body and shaved where I needed to.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth again, I wrapped myself up into a towel and shoved Kelly out of my bedroom whilst I got dressed, she laughed and went to Ashton.

I dried my hair with the hair dryer and I then dried my body by rubbing it with the towel.

I heated up the straighteners and I sprayed some heat protecting spray on my hair and combed it through.

I straightened all of my hair all the way around my head, it looked quite nice once I had finished straightening it all.

I put on some concealer followed by foundation and blusher, I traced my eyebrows lightly and I put on some light eye shadow and black eyeliner with some black mascara and red lipstick.

I smiled at my reflection and I stood in front of my closet, I put on some black matching underwear and I rummaged through my closet for my dress.