Chapter 22

Ariana's POV

From:Michael

I'm in the backyard babe x

I smiled and put my phone into my pocket, I put my shoes on and tiptoed downstairs.

It was around 10pm, my mum, Lauren and Harry would probably be asleep already but Ashton wouldn't be.

I opened the conservatory door and ran towards my blonde haired boyfriend.

He lifted me up and spun me around in a circle, "I've missed you" I whispered.

"You too beautiful" he smiled.

He put me down and wrapped his arms around me tightly, I looked up at him and smiled.

He was smirking and I didn't have a good feeling about his intention.

He giggled and lifted me up again, he walked a few steps and jumped.

I gasped once the cold water of the swimming pool hit my body, my clothes immediately clung to my body and my hair was probably a mess.

We both burst into laughter and splashed each other, I hoped we wouldn't wake anyone up because that's the last thing I want to happen.

His hands were on my hips and he started to guide me backwards until my back met with the wall of the swimming pool.

His lips landed on mine, the kiss was full of passion. My hands moved to his neck and played with the hairs on the nape of his neck.

I pulled away and dunked him underneath the water, I giggled and he did the same to me.

His thumbs moved gently across my cheeks, probably removing the hair and makeup that was sticking to my face.

I placed my lips on his again and it was full of love and passion.

*

"I love you michael" I whispered and passed him his towel, this must have been his intention all along.

"I love you too beautiful, sleep tight" he whispered.

He kissed my lips once more and ran off through the gate and I watched him disappear.

I tiptoed back into the house and went into the bathroom, I got into the shower and washed my hair and my body quickly.

I turned the shower off and wrapped myself up into a towel and went back to my bedroom.

I dried my hair and tied it up into a high ponytail and I put on some black leggings and a baggy pink sweatshirt.

From:Michael

Thanks for tonight princess, love you lots xxxxx

To:Michael

I love you too xxxxx

From:Michael

Goodnight xxxx

To:Michael

Night xxxxx

I smiled and got into bed and rolled onto my side and fell asleep.