Chapter 18

Michaels POV

The next day

From:Ariana.

Baabyy? Are you awake? Xoxo

To:Ariana.

Yes :) xx

From:Ariana.

Good, I missed you! Xoxox

To:Ariana.

Missed you too xx

"Michael! There's someone here for you?" Luke called me and he sounded like he was confused.

Brianna walked into the living room, she was wearing a short denim skirt and a pink crop top with pink heels, she looked hot to be honest.

"Hey Mikey" she sat beside me and cuddled herself into my body, I smiled and placed my arm around her.

"Um.. Michael you have a girlf-" I cut Luke off quickly.

"Shut up Luke, Calum wants you!" I panicked and he left the room quickly.

Calums POV

"Calum!" Luke hissed.

I whipped my head around quickly and raised my eyebrows at him and waited for him to speak.

"Michaels in there with some slutty looking girl and hes got his arm around her!" He hissed.

I almost believed I didn't hear him correctly, "he-he is?" Luke nodded and I gulped.

"What about Ariana?" I asked him quickly.

"I don't know!" He whisper yelled.

"Should we um.. tell her?" Luke shrugged and I shrugged too.

"Tell Ash first" I suggested and he nodded his head in agreement. 

Ashtons POV

From:Luke

Come to Michaels.. RIGHT NOW THIS IS URGENT.

To:Luke

Im with Ari though, can it wait?

From:Luke

ITS ABOUT ARIANA! IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT HER GET HERE NOW.

"Ariana! Im going to Michaels for about 10 minutes, see you soon" I shouted and left the house and got straight into my car.

I took a shortcut to get to Michaels house faster. I wonder what has happened since they called me over in such a rush and such an urgency.

The door was already open and Calum was stood beside it, he welcomed me inside but told me to stay quiet. 

He pointed into the living room and I saw my blonde bestfriend making out with some slutty looking girl, I looked back and forth from them to Calum. 

"Who is she?" I hissed when I joined Cal and Luke in the kitchen.

"I dont know! she just came over and they started being like that!" Calum replied.

"What do we do?!" Luke asked me.

"Im forbidding Ariana from seeing him, thats the only way she wont get as hurt. If she found out hes cheating on her she will be upset for a while so thats the only idea I have to stop her from finding out" I replied and scratched the back of my neck.