Chapter 31

Ariana's POV

2 days later.

"Get up!" Kellys laugh filled my ears and my eyes slowly opened to see her hovering by the end of my bed holding some of my clothes.

"I've got your clothes ready, we have school so get up" I groaned and rushed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I stumbled back to my bedroom and pushed Kelly out of the door.

I quickly pulled on some black matching underwear and put on some high waisted, light wash jeans, I put on a black crop top which had a lace pattern on and some cream ankle socks.

I slipped my feet into my black heeled boots and fastened the laces and sat down at my dressing table.

I combed my hair and clipped small parts of my hair back and put on some concealer, foundation and blusher. I put on some eyeliner and some mascara, I put on some red lipstick and sprayed some perfume over me and grabbed my school bag.

I dragged her downstairs and out of the house, she began singing softly to a song she had suddenly been obsessed with. It seemed okay I just hadn't heard the proper version.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

I sighed and looked at the ground moving beneath my feet.

"Better than I was, that was a rough breakup" I groaned.

"What? Seriously?" I nodded.

"Worse than Jacobs?" I gulped at the painful memory.

"No but close to that" I bit my lip to stop myself from crying

We walked into the school gates and headed to our form class, luckily we were in the same form group so I would have someone who is always there for me.

"Hey Ariana!" Danny called when I entered the room.

"Come here" he beckoned.

I laughed and walked closer to him with Kelly beside me.

"What?" I asked.

"who's this boyfriend of yours that Matt told us about?" I glared at matt and looked back at Danny.

"Well, he was a guy.. And we broke up" I shrugged

Kelly put a supportive arm around my shoulder and she looked at me sympathetically.

"Oh.. Im- I'm sorry" Danny's expression softened.

I nodded and laughed a little to hide the way I was really feeling.

We walked away and sat in our usual spot and I could hear their conversation when they were across the room.

"His loss, he lost a totally hot girl and he won't ever get that lucky again" I gasped and looked at Matt.. Matt thinks I'm hot?..

"Do not fall for him!" Kelly warned.

"I won't.. Ew" I laughed.

"Do you want Clifford back?" I nodded and sighed.

Her eyes lit up and she had a giant smile on her face.

"They're going to Tom's party this weekend, since we are going also you can make him jealous!" I gasped and giggled.

"It isn't at the weekend, its on Friday idiot." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

*

The final bell rang and I let out a sigh of relief, Kelly grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the gates quickly.