Chapter 60

Ariana's POV

"Ariana?! What did they do?!" Kelly shouted as she ran towards me and engulfed me into a hug.

"They were calling me names in history and then they tipped chocolate milkshake on my head and it went everywhere so I came home" I replied and looked at my feet.

"Did you do anything back?" I shook my head and sighed.

"They were making fun of me! Taking photos and calling me names!" I cried and buried my face into her shoulder and I began to cry.

"I've seen the photos Ari" she muttered.

"Can I see them?" Ash asked, I nodded and moved away so he could go over to Kelly.

He glanced at her phone and he gasped.

"Isn't that Brianna?!" Kelly asked, I nodded my head slowly and I slid my back down the wall.

"She will regret this" she laughed evilly and left the house and headed back to school I'm guessing.

"Oh.. No" I mumbled and ran my fingers through my soft hair.

Calum sat beside me and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest, I rested my head in his chest and he rested his chin ontop of my head.

*

Ashton was pacing and has been since Kelly left an hour ago, School will end in 15 minutes meaning she will be back here pretty soon.

"Okay! We can make her jealous!" He stopped pacing and he turned to me and Calum.

"Pretend to be dating, she liked Calum the most when she came over last time so I'm pretty sure if you kissed him in front of her she would be jealous" he shrugged.

"Ash! Forget it, its over and that wouldn't get her back anyway" I huffed.

"Anyway, why do we have to pretend that we are dating?" Calum asked Ashton, everyone's attention turned to Calum even I was confused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I felt like time had stopped, my heart beat quickened and it felt like it was just me and Calum in the room.

"Yes Calum!" I replied, he smiled and leant down to kiss me.

I smiled throughout the kiss which he returned.

Ashton, Luke and Michael all cheered causing me to giggle and break the kiss.

Moments later, the door opened and Kelly reappeared. She was smirking to herself.. Oh no.

"What did you do?" I asked as I walked over to her slowly.

"Payback?" Her voice went higher as I laughed.

"What did you do though?" I asked again.

"You don't need to know" she giggled and headed over to Ashton.

"You missed Ari and Cal getting together" Luke smirked, she gasped and looked at both of us.

"Damnit!" She squealed and stomped her foot on the ground, Ash laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

10 minutes later, the door burst open again and Mark entered the house with Harry.

"What are you all doing here?" He asked.

"We got sent home early!" I replied quickly and the others all nodded and agreed.

"Right, Harry go and do your homework and I'll get started on cooking dinner" Harry nodded and ran upstairs quickly.

"I'm going to the store" he mumbled before leaving the house and driving away in his black Jeep.

Calum wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, he kissed my lips softly and then smiled at me and he was perfect.

"Michael smells" I coughed and Calum laughed.

"What- No I don't!" He shouted.

"Did you just sniff yourself?" Luke asked.

"Might have" Michael mumbled causing all of us to erupt into fits of laughter.

------------------------------

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A FEW DAYS I WAS ON HOLIDAY WITHOUT WIFI:(

THANKS FOR READING THOUGH! <3