Chapter 27

Ariana's POV

To:Kelly

Heyy! X

From:Kelly

Shut up and get ready! X

To:Kelly

For what? X

From:Kelly

Your mums meal at that fancy restaurant? X

To:Kelly

Why haven't I been told?! X

From:Kelly

I dunno, just get ready!

I rushed downstairs and faced my mum in the kitchen.

"What meal?" I asked.

"I'll explain later, just get ready" I nodded and ran upstairs and put on a matching white underwear set.

I slipped a white dress over my head which had a lace pattern on it and sat back down at my dressing table, I curled the ends of my hair with the straighteners and pinned some parts back.

I put on some concealer, foundation and blusher and made sure it was blended evenly. I put on some light eye-shadow and a small amount of black eyeliner across my top eyelid.

I put on some mascara and light pink lipstick and rubbed my lips together.

I smiled in the mirror and honestly, I looked okay.

I put on a few bracelets and a necklace my nan got me before she passed away sadly.

I sprayed some sweet perfume and slipped my feet into some white heels and tied the strap around my ankle and double checked my appearance in the mirror.

"Kelly and the boys are going together so its the five of us in the car" I nodded and went downstairs behind my mum.

"Ash, go check Lauren and Harry are ready" my mum ordered.

"Why can't she go!" He groaned and stumbled upstairs.

"I've explained to Lauren, Harry and Ash that this whole dinner is to get everyone to know my new.. Boyfriend" I smiled and hugged her.

"I'm so happy for you" I squealed and smiled again.

"Since your friends are like a second family its only fair that they get introduced to him as well" I nodded and giggled.

*

Lauren and Harry got into the backseats of my mums car and they drove away in the direction of the restaurant we were going to.

"Ash, we need to go!" I shouted and stormed out of the house and sat in the passenger seat of Ashton's car.

He soon ran out and got into the car quickly.

He started it up and before I knew it we were out of the street.

*

I got out of Ashton's car and he ran towards me and put his arm around me, I furrowed my eyebrows and we walked inside the restaurant.

"Ash, you can let go of your sister now.." My mum spoke up as we took our seats at the table.

I was sitting across from Michael and we were both smirking, Ash was obviously overreacting about it and trying to move me to the other side of the table.

"Where's Kelly?" I asked.

"Bathroom" Calum replied.

I got up and quickly walked into the bathroom, Kelly was standing in front of the mirror watching her reflection.

She was wearing a black dress which hugged her body around her hips and black heels, her hair was perfectly curled and she looked amazing.

"Ariana!" She squealed and hugged me.

"Your boyfriend, also my brother won't let me see my boyfriend and tried to make me move away from him at the table. Can you talk to him because he just sees me as his little sister who doesn't know anything." She sighed and nodded slowly.

I followed her out of the bathroom and she took my seat beside Ashton so I had to site opposite Luke and beside Calum, I was diagonal from Michael and I wish we could be closer.

"Okay guys, this is my boyfriend. Mark" my mum announced as a tall brown haired man wearing a suit walked into the restaurant.

My mum stood up and kissed him, I watched them sit down and I slumped into my chair.

"Aria-" Ashton cut Michael off and glared at him.

"Your not allowed to see each other!" Ashton growled.

"That's a bit hard when they're always at our house Ashton!" I spat.

"You could go into your room and leave me and my friends alone for once!" He shot back.

"No, Ashton! It feels like your trying to make my heart break or something! Michael is my boyfriend and your not letting me see him, I'm being kind enough to let you date my best friend!" I hissed.

"I'm older, I don't need you to allow me to date your friend, she's my girlfriend now anyway. Michael isn't good for you!" Ashton growled.

"Sitting right here, mate" Michael butted in.

"Shut up Michael!" He hissed.

"Ashton! Ariana! Enough!" Mum hissed, she put her hand on her head and shook her head a few times.

"I'm sorry Mark, I thought they would be happy for me and would show you who they really are but instead they let their childish arguing get in the way" My mum apologised and she looked angry.

"Don't apologise for Ashton's childishness" I looked towards her and watched Ashton's fist hit the table.

"My childishness?!" He hissed.

"Your the one who's always whining about not seeing Michael, I'm being nice and protecting you and you still hate me! Your pathetic Ariana" he spat.

"Stop it!" My mum growled.

'Your pathetic Ariana' ran through my head a few times.

"Excuse me" I whispered and got up from the table and walked outside of the resturant.