Chapter 7

(A/N:ARIANA AND KELLYS OUTFITS ARE ATTACHED)

Ariana's POV

3 weeks later.

From:Kelly

Can we hang out at yours today? X

To:Kelly

Again?

From:Kelly

Yeah!

To:Kelly

Whatever.

Why does she want to hang out here so much lately? She's changed quite a lot recently.

I shrugged it off and began to straighten my hair, I watched the steam coming from the straightening iron in my reflection in the mirror.

I clipped some hair back using a couple of bobby pins and made sure it looked neat and presentable.

I put on some concealer, foundation and blusher and made sure it was all blended in properly. I put on some lipbalm and rubbed my lips together quickly.

I put on some light eye shadow, followed by black eyeliner and black mascara. I made my eyebrows look neater and put on some pink lipstick and a little bit of lip gloss on top.

I pulled on some white ankle socks and my high waisted denim shorts, I added a black short sleeved top and tucked it into my shorts and added a flannel on top.

I put on my black vans and sprayed some perfume over my body. I checked my reflection in my body length mirror and slipped my white iPhone into my back pocket of my shorts.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my shorts.

From:Kelly

I'm here, open up!

I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket and opened the front door, I smiled and closed it behind her.

Her blonde hair was curled and pulled over to one side, she had large silver hoops in her ears and her makeup was done to perfection.

Her style on the other hand has changed drastically, usually she wears skirts and heels. Now she's wearing an orange top, black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and black boots.

That's something that I would wear when I'm going out somewhere, why is she dressing like that all of a sudden?.

"Hey Ash!" Kelly shouted and waved to Ashton who was standing in the kitchen making some breakfast and probably coffee.

"Kelly, do you want to play videogames with me?" He asked her, "Yeah sure!" She replied quickly.

"What?" I asked and looked at Kelly and then at Ash and back to Kelly.

"Sorry Ari, I'm up for video games today!" She smiled and they both ran upstairs, Ash was behind carrying a tray with two mugs of coffee on and two plates with some toast on.

I sighed and went into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

Three people came to mind, those three people who saved me from boredom.

Michael, Calum or Luke.

To:Luke

Hey Luke :)

From:Luke

Oh hey Ariana, how are you? X

To:Luke

I'm good, just bored and I don't know what to do and I assumed you might be with Cal and Michael? X

From:Luke

Wow you know me well;) come hang out with us if you want to? X

To:Luke

Really? You wouldn't mind? X

From:Luke

Of course not! We are at Michaels house so come over :) x

To:Luke

Okay x

I put my phone into my pocket and grabbed my keys and left the house.

I headed towards Michaels house, all three of the boys' house I had been to frequently the past three weeks. I know the way there and back like the back of my hand.

I hesitantly knocked on the front door and I was greeted with Michael himself, I bit my lip and smiled at him. "Hi Mikey" I blushed, his eyes were fixed onto me and I didn't know what to do.

"Uhh.. Yeah come in" he smiled and welcomed me inside, "mum and dad aren't home so I have a free house" he laughed.

I laughed along and entered the living room to see the two boys laying on the couch upside down and their faces were tinted red.

"I'm dizzy now Calum, you win!" Luke groaned and got up from the couch and held his head in his hands, Calum did the same afterwards and I just raised an eyebrow at them.

Michael shook his head and laughed and we occupied the other couch in the small living room.

"So Ariana, I thought Kelly was coming over?" Luke chuckled.

"Yeah but she would rather play video games with my brother than hang out with me" I rolled my eyes and leant back into the couch cushions.

"Well you have us!" Calum cheered.

"I'm glad that I have you guys" I giggled.

"We are glad that we have you" Michael hugged me tight and I laughed at him.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, so I quickly pulled it out and glanced at the lock screen.

From:Ash

Where are you?

To:Ash

With some friends.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back into my pocket and laughed when I realised Calum was pulling stupid faces at me.