Chapter 36

Luke's POV

I picked up my phone and dialled Ashton's number.

"What, I'm busy?" He mumbled into the phone

"What do we need to buy for the meal tomorrow?" I asked

"Ugh, ask Ariana!" He groaned.

"Yeah.. She's with us and doesn't know" I laughed.

"Just buy some food, decorations and anything else you would have at a fancy dinner, got to go now bye!" He hung up and I sighed.

"What food do we need to buy?" I asked Ariana who looked a little bit confused.

"A-Ariana" Calum waved his hand in front of her face and she snapped out of her daydream.

"Yeah, what?" She asked.

"What food do we need to buy?" I repeated myself.

She sighed and pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket.

"Chicken Risotto" She muttered.

"What is that?!" Michael groaned, she giggled and looked at her feet.

"Its chicken and rice basically" Calum explained quickly and she nodded her head in agreement and we headed to the frozen section.

Ariana picked up a couple of boxes and put them into the basket Calum was now holding, she lead us to the drink section and picked up a few bottles of random things.

*

"Do we have everything now?" Calum asked as we headed to my mums car.

"Yeah, we have the decorations and food and candles so I think we have everything that we needed" Ariana answered as we loaded the bags into the car.

We all got inside the car and put on our seatbelts, Joy was smiling at Calum because he was singing and he sounded really good to be honest.

"Thank you for the ride Mrs hood" Ariana smiled as we got everything out of the car.

"It's fine, see you soon!" She smiled and drove off.

We walked up the driveway to Ariana's house and she was skipping and she looked really childish.

"Won't your mum see all of this?" Michael asked.

"No! She's gone out with Lauren and Harry to see my auntie and probably won't be back for a while" he nodded and we put all of the bags down into Ariana's room.

We took the food and drinks into the basement and put them in the fridge-freezer.

"Its so hot!" Ariana groaned as she fell back onto the couch.

"How long is their damn date supposed to be?" Cal asked.

"Oh, am I boring you?" She snapped.

"No! I was just asking so we could start planning properly!" He shouted and they both started laughing.

"I hope the meal works, I miss talking to my mum" she leant forward and put her head in her hands.

"It will work as long as there is no arguments" I rested my hand on her back and quickly removed it when Michael glared at me.

Why did he glare at me? They aren't dating anymore so why does he care? Does he still have feelings for her?.

No he can't have feelings for her.. Can he?.

"Luke, can we talk?" Michael spoke through gritted teeth, I gulped and stood up and followed him into the kitchen.

"Wha-" he cut me off.

"I don't have feelings for her! I know your thinking about that because your looking between the two of us! She's my friend! Nothing more!" He hissed.

"Okay, I got it" I raised both of my hands and he nodded and left the kitchen.