Chapter 21

Ariana's POV

An hour later.

"Ariana, I go to school with him! Sure I'm graduating soon but seriously, I know what Michael is like!" Ashton shouted.

"I'm sick of hearing this shit Ashton!" I spat and closed my bedroom door.

"He is known as the bad boy at our school" he entered my room.

Now he's invading my damn privacy.

"I like bad boys" I shrugged and smiled at him evilly.

"Stop being difficult" he laughed and sat down on my bed and looked into my eyes, something he did when he was being serious about something.

"He dates girls, 'deflowers' them and dumps them!" He used air quotations around 'deflowers' which made me laugh.

"He loves me and I love him, if you knew that he does that you wouldn't have set us up in the first place!" I replied.

"I thought he moved on from that 'bad boy' reputation Ariana! He didn't date anyone for a few months and then I realised that those few months was when he met you! Honestly, I wish you would break up because he is going to hurt you, I'm sorry to say it." I looked at my brother in disbelief.

"Give me my phone" I demanded.

He handed it over and I held down the lock button and waited for it to switch on.

"I bet he's sent- absolutely no messages.." I stared at my phone hoping it was loading or something.

"I went to his house the other day for band practice and he seems like he hasn't been thinking of you at all! I'm sorry!" I shook my head and wiped my tears.

"No, No! Michael isn't like that.. Is he?" I wasn't even sure of my own thoughts anymore.

"You could end up seeing something that you really don't want to see if you went to his house." Ash scratched the back of his neck and I sighed.

My phone vibrated and I gasped.

"Ugh, its Luke!" I groaned.

"What? Um give me the phone please!" Ashton tried to get it from my hands but I wouldn't let him.

From:Luke

Ash call me.

To:Luke

This is Ariana, Hemmings.

From:Luke

Well tell Ash to call me!

"Call Luke!" I laughed and went back onto Michaels chat once Ash left the room.

To:Michael

Hey I got my phone back, glad to see you missed me.

From:Michael

Great :) xx

To:Michael

Ashton keeps saying your a bad boy, but your not. Wanna be rebellious and meet up? Xx

From:Michael

Um, sure. Later though.. Homework xxxx

To:Michael

Okay, meet me in the backyard whenever x

From:Michael

Will do baby girl x

I took a double take at his message and gasped and felt my breath hitch in my throat.

To:Michael

Love you xxx

From:Michael

I love you too babe xxxx

I smiled and locked my phone, I fell back onto my bed and sighed happily.