Chapter 17

Ariana's POV

(A/N: ARIANAS OUTFIT IS ATTACHED)

One week later.

"Get up!" Ashton slapped my arm and giggled at me.

"Your a dick" I grumbled and sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Don't swear and are you coming to the movies with me and the boys and Kelly?" He asked.

"Don't you have band practice today?" He shook his head and ran his fingers through his curls.

"We cancelled it" he shrugged.

"Anyway are you coming?" I nodded slowly and got up.

He pulled me into a tight hug and he sighed over my shoulder.

"Get dressed then" he smiled and walked out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom and had a shower, I washed my hair with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and some florescent smelling shower gel.

I got out and wrapped my body into a towel, I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly. I applied moisturisers and ran back to my bedroom and kicked the door shut.

I plugged my phone into my docking station and 'Heartbreak Girl' came on, I loved my brothers band and obviously I'm really supportive of them. I hummed along and danced around my bedroom.

I put on my white lace underwear set and quickly slipped my legs into my black high waisted skinny jeans, I fastened the buttons and pulled on my long sleeved red crop top.

I slipped on some black ankle socks and put on my black converses, I then sat down at my dressing table and heated up the curling wand and hummed along to 'Out of my limit'.

I curled the ends of my hair all around my head and then messed them up a little bit so they looked looser, I turned off the curling wand and put it away and grabbed my makeup bag.

I put on some concealer, foundation and eyeliner and some mascara. I traced my eyebrows and put on some light pink lip stick and rubbed my lips together.

I added some bracelets and sprayed some sweet smelling perfume over my body and slipped my iPhone into my pocket on my jeans.

I looked in the mirror and saw that the red was beginning to fade back into brown, I smiled and went downstairs to Ashton. 

"Ariana" Ashton smirked.

"Ashton?" I laughed awkwardly.

"How.. Um.. Are you?" He kept looking behind me and he made a strange noise when I was about to turn around.

"Hey Michael" I laughed and I heard them both groan.

"Ashton didn't make it obvious enough" I rolled my eyes and hugged my boyfriend.

*

"Bye beautiful" Michael smirked, his lips landed on mine for a few seconds.

"Bye!" I smiled and gazed into his beautiful green eyes.

"Text me" I nodded and watched him leave the driveway with Luke and Calum beside him.

I closed the door and smiled to myself and sighed happily.