Chapter 61

Ariana's POV

(A/N ARIANA AND KELLYS OUTFITS ARE ATTACHED)

"Ari! Get up we have school!" Kellys voice echoed through my quiet bedroom.

"Leave!" I mumbled and covered my head with my bedsheets and tried to get back to sleep.

"Get up or I'll get Ashton too get you up!" She sounds like my mum!

"Get him then, he won't have much luck" I laughed.

"Please!" She begged and she yanked the bed sheets away from me causing me to groan and turn over.

"As-" I cut her off by rolling out of my bed and falling onto the floor.

She cheered and left my bedroom and probably went to Ashton until I was ready.

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth and then I went back to my bedroom and dried myself properly.

I straightened all of my hair and let out a sigh of relief once it was completed, I put on some concealer, foundation, mascara and eyeliner and finished with some pink lipstick.

I put some black matching underwear on and I grabbed a black pair of tights and pulled them up both of my legs and I rummaged through one of my drawers and I found a black and cream striped skirt and I pulled it onto my body and tightened the belt.

I put on a long sleeved black crop top and a black cardigan, I added a scarf and wrapped it around once and I pulled on my black heeled boots and I tied the laces.

I grabbed my school bag and walked downstairs and tapped Kelly a couple of times, she was too busy kissing Ashton too notice so I decided to keep tapping her.

"Okay, bye Ash" she waved and dragged me by my wrist out of the front door.

We got to school eventually and I let out a sigh of relief once we got into the classroom, the halls were overcrowded and we struggled to get into the class.

"You and Calum then?" Kelly smirked

"Yep" I smiled.

"Your really cute together" I thanked her and said it back about her and Ash.

"H-hi Ariana" Matt sat in front of me and he smiled.

"Um hi?" I replied and looked at Kelly in confusion.

"I was-um- just wondering if you wanted to go and get ice cream after school?" He asked nervously.

"She has a boyfriend so goodbye!" Kelly answered for me, I smiled at her and noticed that Matt had now walked away.

"Thank you" she nodded and giggled.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly checked it whilst the teacher was distracted.

From:Tyler

WHOS YOUR BOYFRIEND ;)

To:Tyler

Someone, you don't know him :)

From:Tyler

Why haven't I met him? :(

To:Tyler

You kind of have but not properly..

From:Tyler

I want to meet him to make sure he's good enough for my best friend

To:Tyler

He is, don't worry :)

"Tyler wants to meet Calum.." I mumbled.

"Seriously?" Kelly asked

I nodded and bit my lip.

"Don't be long though, Ashton keeps texting me like he's horny" she laughed, I pulled a disgusted face and pretended to gag.

"That was way too much information" I mumbled.

She laughed again and the bell rang, we walked up to our physics class and sat beside eachother.

"We are doing a refraction practical today, grab your equipment and I'll tell you what you have to do" Mr Furner announced.

I groaned and got up from my stool and headed to the side, I picked up a power pack, a lightbulb, a glass block and a slot thing with some paper.

Kelly set the lightbulb up whilst I drew around the glass block on both of our sheets, she thanked me and I positioned the light in front of her paper and I shone the light through the glass, she drew the lines in and I repeated it on my sheet too.