Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

"Ariana, get ready for school!" My mum called from downstairs.

Hi, I'm Ariana I'm 16 years old, I have three siblings. Two brothers and a sister.

My sister is called Lauren and my brothers are called Harry and Ashton.

I have long hair, brown eyes and I'm a little smaller than my brother Ashton. Ashton is 18 so he's jealous that I'm almost the same height as him.

"Ariana, mum said get up!" Ashton stormed into my bedroom, he ripped the bedsheets from my grip and pulled me out of my bed.

"Ash!" I whined.

"Shut up just get up, you have to go to school!" He giggled and left my room.

I groaned and got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom, I showered quickly and reentered my bedroom.

I put on some black skinny jeans, a grey polo shirt and a navy blue hoodie and my black combat boots. I tied my long hair up into a ponytail and did my makeup.

From:Kelly!

I'll meet you at school, mums dropping me off today x

To:Kelly!

Okay x

Great, I have to walk to school alone.. Again.

"Ariana!" My mum screamed, I sighed and ran downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"What?" I groaned.

"Your going to be late if you don't set off!" She hissed and slammed her hand onto the table.

"I'm going now!" I huffed.

I grabbed my house keys and closed the front door and began to walk down the driveway.

"Ariana, I'll drop you off!" Ashton shouted and ran down to me and unlocked his car.

"Really?" I gasped.

"Yeah of course!" He answered and got into the car and motioned to the other side of the car.

I sat down in the passenger seat of my brothers car and placed my bag by my feet.

He blasted his All time low CD in the car and tapped the beat of the song onto the steering wheel.

We pulled up outside of my school as soon as my favourite song came on, "Can I stay in the car and listen to this?" I pouted as my brother shook his head.

"Go to school!" He pointed to the gates, I groaned and got out of the car.

I watched him speed away and I entered the school gates.