Chapter 47

Ariana's POV

3 hours later.

The bell rang for lunch time and Kelly dragged me into the cafeteria, I ignored the usual stares and we finally sat down at our table.

"Hey!" Ryan smiled and sat down opposite Kelly.

We both greeted him and I began to eat my apple whilst they started a conversation about physics homework.

"Its our free time, why are you talking about homework?" I groaned.

"I need the answers or Mr Jacques will give me a weeks detention!" Ryan protested and slammed his fist onto the table.

"So what? A week in detention, that's nothing. I had two months" Tyler smirked as he sat down opposite me.

"That was your fault, you shouldn't piss a teacher off. She literally went up in how long your detention would be, it started off as an hour and ended up as two months!" Kelly laughed.

"Yeah, that was pretty stupid" I agreed.

"Your stupid!" I kicked his leg underneath the table and he groaned and apologised.

"Where's Dylan and Brianna?" I shrugged.

"Brianna's becoming a bitch" Kelly nodded towards the popular table where all of the cheerleaders and popular people sit.

"She's geeky though" Ryan screwed up his face and me and Kelly began to laugh.

"Text Dylan" Tyler nodded and pulled out his black IPhone.

Me and Tyler used to be 'enemies' in primary school and then in high school we both seemed to get a crush on each other but then the feelings sort of went and now we are best friends.

"What are you doing on Saturday guys?!" Dylan asked as he pulled a chair up to our table.

"Searching for a job" I mumbled.

"That's boring.. Why?!" He exclaimed.

"Why do you think, dickhead?" He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Have fun with that" I nodded and looked at Kelly.

From:Ashton

Hows school?

To:Ashton

Fine, how is whatever your doing?

From:Ashton

fine, When are you telling Calum?

To:Ashton

dunno.

*

The final bell rang and I walked up to the english classrooms and leant against the wall waiting for Kelly to emerge from her last class. 

"Hey Ariana" Matt came out of the classroom before Kelly did unfortunately.

"Hi.." I mumbled and looked at the floor. 

"Can I come over later, I need to talk to you" I shrugged and sighed when Kelly finally exited the classroom. 

I grabbed Kellys wrist and dragged her out of the school gates, I told her what Matt had said to me and she gasped and started shaking her head.

"Dont let him be alone with you" I laughed and shook my head.