Chapter 51

Ariana's POV

A few hours later.

"Ariana!" Luke shouted for probably the 10th time.

"What?!" I shouted back.

"Ashton wants you!" I groaned and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to see all four boys standing in the kitchen.

"What?" I asked again.

"Where's the milk?" Ashton asked.

"In the fridge" I groaned and pointed towards the fridge.

"Will you get it for me?" I walked over to the fridge and opened the door, of course half of the contents fell out onto me and of course all four of them found it hilarious.

"Wow, mature" I rolled my eyes.

Luckily I hadn't started getting ready yet and it looks like I'll have to shower now too.

"Come here and give me a hug" I smirked and ran at them, I caught Luke and then I caught Calum as well.

They were both covered in the same things as i was.

Calum took his shirt off and smirked at me, my eyes widened and I bit my lip.

He looks so hot, I want his muscular arms to cuddle me and I want my head to be buried in his toned chest.

I snapped out of my daydream when I noticed Luke giggling and nudging Cals arm.

"Shut up Luke" I mumbled.

"You sound like Michael" Luke groaned and he ran upstairs.

"I'm going to shower then" I muttered and left awkwardly.

I locked the bathroom door and got into the shower, I washed my head with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and I washed my body with some strawberry scented shower gel.

I got out and wrapped myself up into a towel, I brushed my teeth again and I washed my face too.

I dried my hair quickly and I put on some black leggings and a grey sweater, I sat down on my bed and scrolled through instagram on my phone.

From:Kelly

I'm coming over in an hour xx

To:Kelly

Alright, the boys are all showering now xx

From:Kelly

Did you tell Calum?!xx

To:Kelly

No.. I went too his house but he wasn't there and he's going to the party tonight as well as Ash, Luke and Michael xx

From:Kelly

Tell him there! Xxx

To:Kelly

Hmm.. Maybe xx

From:Kelly

I'm going to shower now so I'll speak too you soon xxx