Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

Saturday morning.

"Ariana, Ashton get up!" My mum screamed.

I groaned and rolled over and fell back asleep.

"Ariana, mum says get up" Lauren giggled as she began to shake me.

I let out a groan and turned towards her, "I know, I can hear her that's why I stayed here" I laughed.

"She's stressing because some guy is coming over" she shrugged and left the room.

I rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

I soon returned to my bedroom and dried my hair quickly with the hair dryer, I put on some makeup and combed my hair.

I put on some high waisted blue skinny jeans and a white top with a lace pattern on my arms, I slipped my feet into some black converses and left my room.

I bumped straight into Ashton, both of us groaning at each other and shoving each other on the way downstairs.

"Your such a baby!" I groaned and shoved him into the wall, "your the baby!" He shouted and shoved me back.

My mum split us up before a 'fight' broke out between us like usual.

"My future boss is coming over to interview me so please no arguing!" She cried.

"But mum! The boys are coming over!" Ashton whined.

"You will have to go elsewhere!" She went back into the kitchen, Ash sighed and angrily began typing on his phone.

"I'm going out with Kelly" I informed my mum, she held her thumb up and went back to unloading the dish washer.

Ash threw his arms around my waist and lifted me up, I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.

"Why are you lifting me up?" I asked.

"I wanted a cuddle" he pouted.

"I'll drop you off at Kelly's if you want?" I nodded and smiled at him.

We got into his car and began the short journey to my best friends house, I don't even know why I'm going over today.

He pulled up outside and smiled at me, "thanks Ash, see you later" I got out of the car and ran up to the doorway, I rang the bell and waited.

Why was he offering to drive me places all of the time all of a sudden?.

"Ariana!" Kelly squealed and pulled me inside quickly, "I need help!" She pulled me upstairs and into her bathroom.

"Can you help me to dye my hair for my mums wedding?" She cried.

"What?! Your mums wedding is in a few hours!" I gasped and immediately put the tap on and begin wetting her hair.

"Why didn't you call me earlier?!" I began putting the blonde hair dye onto her hair.

She dyes her hair blonde anyway but she gets it done professionally, I wonder why I'm doing it today.

*

I washed the excess dye off and helped her to dry her hair, I curled the ends as she did her makeup and she smiled at me through the mirror.

"Your the best best friend ever!" She gasped as I turned the curling wand off.

"Don't worry about it, have a good time"I giggled.

"Wait, help me with this damn dress" she laughed and pointed to the light pink dress lying on the bed.

I laughed and helped her get the dress onto her body and she leaned on me to get into her heels.

"Thank you so much" she hugged me and we went downstairs.

"Have a good time, see you!" I smiled and she waved.