twenty three

jisung was currently sat opposite of hyunjin who- along with seungmin, felix, jeongin and changbin- sat in the bedroom of the blond boy.

"i feel really fucking bad, like, i didn't need to be that harsh on him." jisung whined, tilting his head for hyunjin to get a better grasp of his face so he could apply the eye makeup.

"you like him, don't you? more than a friend and definitely more than just a sugar daddy." seungmin hummed from beside him, felix in the same position as hyunjin doing his makeup.

jisung sat silent for a moment, did he like minho?

deep in his heart he knew it was much more than that, the way to elder took care of him, his precious smile, the way he looked like he was just the most perfect person in the world whenever he looked at jisung. he knew he was in love.

so why was it so fucking hard to admit?

"i- i don't know, let's just focus on this party okay? i'll think more about it tomorrow." he desperately wanted everyone off his back about the whole situation, he knew he needed advice but just didn't feel like talking about it right now.

"alright." seungmin spoke again, drawing out the word. "we only have an hour before we have to leave and we aren't even dressed yet, we might be late."

"i'm sure we'll be fine, worry wart." jeongin teased from across the room, him and changbin were looking through jisung's closet to find him something suitable to wear. everyone else had brought their outfits with them with the exception of changbin, his were next door in his bedroom.

seungmin jokingly turned his head away from felix and stuck his tongue out in response to jeongin, who only chuckled at his elder.

"min i can't do your make up if you keep turning away." felix sighed with a fond smile, seungmin whipped his head back and nodded while whispering a small 'sorry.'

"hey bin, is chan coming?" jisung asked while hollowing his cheeks at hyunjin's request so he could apply the product.

"i'm not sure, i think he has a shift tonight. he said he'll pick me up though so that's a plus." he grinned to himself, happy at the thought of seeing his boyfriend.

"that's nice, we'll make sure you're safe then since he won't be there to protect you." jisung turned and winked at him, changbin in response threw a pillow at his head. jisung managed to dodge.

"shut up." he whined, "i'm a big boy, i can take care of myself."

"remember that time you told us you and minho almost-" seungmin began but was promptly interrupted by another pillow flying right into the back of his head.

"bullseye!" changbin smiled, "we also promised to never discuss that again, we're also not discussing him."

"anyways," hyunjin announced quickly, stepping up off the bed after applying the setting powder to jisung's face. felix did the same only seconds later, "we're done here, let's go and get dressed!"

-

liked by: leeminho and 307 others;@sunbaby💞: first pic is @binnie💞 @seungie💞 and me

@sunbaby💞: first pic is @binnie💞 @seungie💞 and me

@sunbaby💞: second pic is @fairylix and @hyunie fancy couple be matching 🥰

@hyunie: hell yeah we are ❤️

@chanb: @binnie💞 you're so pretty 🥺❤️
  @binnie💞: sushabsjsidgdnen no 😳
  @sunbaby💞: what about me
   channie 🥺
  @chanb: you're pretty too sung 😌

-
minho stood by the breakfast bar, bottle of vodka in hand which he sipped every now and then. he hadn't expected chan to cancel on him so, like a sad single man, he stood alone.

the burn of alcohol felt bitter today, usually it would help him forget all his problems yet today it seemed to only make him feel worse. almost as if his body knew he was running away from his feelings and it wasn't happy about it, trying to tell him to man up and talk to jisung properly.

yeah, that certainly wasn't going to happen.

minho was starling blankly into space, thinking about everything which had happened yesterday when he felt a presence approach him. he turned his head to face them only to see it was a girl with long black hair and a smirk on her face, she seemed to be about his age yet much shorter.

"what's a pretty thing like you doing all alone tonight baby?" she winked, leaning on the counter. minho was slightly taken aback with the obvious flirting.

"i," he began, "i had a fight with someone."

she tilted her head to the side slightly and squinted her eyes. "really? well that's pretty shitty."

minho nodded in response and took another swig of the bottle in his hand without much care about his alcohol intake, he didn't have to drive home so he didn't care.

she looked him up and down with the smirk still plastered on her face, she took a small step forward and reached out to hold his free hand. "let's distract you further, shall we?"

before minho could even process her previous actions he felt a warm pressure coat his lips.

a/n: hi 👉👈 sorry for the lack of uploads lately i've been dealing with some health issues and then it was christmas. i hope everyone had a good holiday even with the current circumstances :(

i'll try and update more often than i have been, stay safe, ily ❤️