seven

"minho! slow down!" he yelled, stumbling slightly. the elder stopped and turned around, slightly surprise at the desperation in jisung's voice.

however, he didn't exactly plan it very well as they ended up colliding, jisung head-butting minho's chest. without a second though minho held his arms out and caught jisung from falling, leaving them in quite an intimate position.

jisung unintentionally took a deep breath in, smelling minho's aftershave. it was musky yet somehow sweet and he loved it, although he would never admit it.

"i'm so sorry!" he squeaked, quickly pulling himself up only to find minho smirking down at him.

"falling for me already?" he wanted to make some sarcastic remark about jisung being 'easy' yet for some reason it felt wrong, insulting. he didn't feel like driving away his new source of entertainment just yet.

"shut up!" he groaned, hitting his chest pretty hard. he was surprised at how hard it was, quickly throwing those thoughts to the back of his mind.

minho locked their hands once again and began to walk to his car, he walked at a much slower pace this time, allowing jisung to walk by his side. it felt nice, almost normal; even though they had only known eachother a little while.

they walked in silence, getting into the car. once inside though, minho didn't waste any time getting to know his new baby boy.

"so baby, how old are you?" jisung cringed at the name, he had a feeling that no matter how many times he told minho, it wouldn't change.

"i'm nineteen." he said calmly, realising he never actually knew how old minho was. oh well it was too late now- that's what he told himself anyway.

"oh," minho said after a while, "i didn't realise you were so young."

after a moment he spoke again, "i'm twenty three." jisung coughed and his eyes widened at his words.

"oh." he said softly. it was only four years right?

minho felt slightly bad for not double checking his age before hand, feeling nice he decided to ask jisung, "are you okay with that?"

jisung nodded hesitantly. after all, chan was twenty four and sugar daddy isn't much different than that right? he also thought that if changbin, who was twenty, could be comfortable around chan he could be fine with minho. "yeah."

minho sighed, relieved he wasn't making jisung uncomfortable. "good."

there was an awkward silence in the air for a few minutes, no one knowing exactly what to say.

"where are we going?" jisung suddenly spoke, curious of their location- just in case.

"it's a secret." he smirked.

"i swear to god if you kid nap me." jisung huffed, falling down into his seat slightly.

"tempting, but i won't. i'd rather it be consensual." he winked in jisung's direction, making him blush slightly.

"well, you'll be waiting for a very long time then."

-

they arrived at the venue about 10 minutes later, it was some small diner. it was very tucked away although it seemed to still be bustling with life.

"why here?" jisung asked, confused about the location. he could name at least ten different restaurants which were about the same as this and all much closer to his apartment.

"it's special to me." he said without any other explanation, stopping the car and getting out. jisung followed, not wanting to be left behind.

"oh, okay." he replied, not really feeling like digging further.

as they walked inside, minho grabbed his hand again, interlocking their fingers and squeezing them together. jisung felt like he was going crazy; he could so get used to this.

the diner was decorated like some kind of 80's movie, bright lights and neon colours filled his eyes and the smell of pizza made his stomach growl. minho somehow heard it and chucked. "someone hungry?"

jisung nodded, "yeah so can we hurry this up? i wanna go to bed and cuddle with seungie." he whined, earning a scoff from minho.

"that only makes me want to keep you with me for longer babe." jisung rolled his eyes, tapping his foot against the checkered tile floor impatiently.

minho led him to a table tucked away in the corner and texted someone quickly, handing jisung the menu to look though. he checked over quickly, already knowing what he wanted.

"what do you want baby?" minho asked with a smile, putting his phone away and turning his full attention to jisung.

"just a cheese pizza and a coke, please." he said shyly, cheese had always been his favourite- even if people would call him plain or boring.

"alright pup." he waited for a moment, smiling when a long, blonde haired man walked up to their table.

"baby, meet hyunjin. jinnie meet my baby." minho introduced them.

jisung sighed. "my name's jisung, sorry for that. minho seems to be incapable of pronouncing it properly."

hyunjin laughed, "it's alright, nice to meet you jisung. has minho been treating you well?"

jisung looked at minho, then back at hyunjin. "well," he started. "he won't shut up with the pet names, has tried to fuck me more than once and called my best friend hot."

"you heard that?!" minho asked with wide eyes, hyunjin and jisung laughed while the latter nodded his head.

"well you seem feisty, i like you. min isn't a bad dude, yeah pretty horny but there's not much you can- you want to do to solve that one. give him a shot, he's sweet really." hyunjin smiled.

"i'll try, as long as he sticks to my single rule i'll be fine." minho whined at the thought.

"that's so unfair sungie." jisung only brushed off the comment, trying to stop his face from flushing red whilst minho ordered the food for them.