twenty

"why? oh shit this about changbin isn't it?" chan took a deep breath, throwing his gaze to the floor.

"before you two sort your boy troubles out i'd like to say i'm definitely way sexier than him."

"shut it! chan, come with me right now." jisung orders, walking over to chan and pulling him by the shirt to the first room he found; the kitchen.

"now, what the fuck?" jisung asked impatiently, tapping his foot on the hard tiled floor. chris avoided his gaze and played with his fingers, not taking his eyes off the ground.

"i'm scared," chan started in a small voice, being vulnerable wasn't something he was used to. "i'm sorry."

jisung noticed his anxious demeanour and felt a pang of guilt for being so harsh on him, "it's not me you have to be sorry to."

finally chris pulled his gaze up to match jisung's eyes. "i'm scared i hurt him ji, what if he doesn't like me? i fucking kissed my best friend, oh my god."

a pool of sympathy formed in the shorter blonde's stomach, he hadn't had his first kiss yet but he can already understand how chan must feel.

"i know but trust me chan you need to talk to him. he thinks he didn't something wrong, he thinks you hate him." those words felt like knives in the elder's heart.

"oh god no, i could never hate him. i've been selfish i suppose, not reaching out because of my own fears. can i go see him? would he want that?" he rambled slightly, the guilt eminent on his face.

"i'm sure he wouldn't mind too much, think you could drive me back too? i came on the bus." jisung laughed, seeing chan smile was a win in his book. chan already felt like a very influential figure in his life even after only knowing him for a little while, seeing him upset was almost as unbearable as seeing changbin upset.

"of course, i'll just grab my things and we'll go." chan nodded and left the kitchen.

as he left another figure, minho, walked in. thankfully for jisung's hormones he was wearing a shirt this time.

"you done baby boy?" jisung nodded, "why don't you just stay here for a while?"

jisung considered it, he wasn't particularly fond of the idea yet decided that it'd be better to leave the two -hopefully- soon to be lovers alone for a while. "sure i guess, no funny business though."

-

leeminho: look at my baby squirrel ❤️ @sunbaby💞

sunbaby💞: shut it i'm not ur baby squirrel i belong to @seungie💞 @binnie💞

seungie💞: yes you do baby 🥰

binnie💞: ^^❤️

-

the two boys sat and cuddled for a while, fighting over which movie to watch and ultimately deciding on a horror movie.

jisung hated horror movies.

it wasn't that he didn't enjoy them because he did, he just got scared very easily and would usually have nightmares. he'd never tell that to minho, the elder seemed rather excited to watch it and who was he to burst his bubble?

the blonde could feel his heart rate quicken as he played with his fingers, not wanting to alert the elder of his anxiety. somehow minho must have noticed how on edge the younger boy was and tightened his grip, letting his hands fall on top of jisung's and rubbing gentle circles with his thumb.

"should we turn it off?" jisung stayed still for a moment, pondering the reply.

"maybe, can we just talk instead? i feel like i know nothing about you." he mumbled, unsure what exactly he wanted to know- just knowing he wanted to know more.

"of course," he reached over and used the remote to turn off the movie,"turn around, i wanna see you."

jisung sighed, feeling especially comfortable in the position he was laying currently. either way, he pulled himself up and shuffled into the seat behind him so they were facing eachother. he considered climbing into minho's lap but remembered what happened last time.

the two talked for a while, getting to know each other better when minho made a joke about 'hyunjin being cuter' than jisung. they both knew he was joking but that didn't stop jisung from wanting to prove his charm to the older, how else to do that than cute aegyo?

he sat up on his knees and placed a pillow between them, shuffling closer to him to and telling minho not to move. instinctively, the elder closed his eyes, almost like he was expecting jisung to kiss him. "keep your eyes open."

jisung was smiling brightly, giggling at the situation as he sung the cute song with his index fingers pointing at his puffed out cheeks. at some point minho moved his head slightly, making jisung stop to hold both hands on his jaw.

the room was silent for a minute, not an awkward silence though. they both stared deep into each other's eyes, flickering down to their lips every now and then.

at some point, jisung had decided he couldn't- and didn't want to- wait any longer, he leaned into the elder boy and placed his lips delicately on the others. the action made butterflies erupt in both parties' stomaches and their breathing became quickened.

minho responded not long after the movement, once he'd gotten over the initial shock. they moved in sync, although it was clearly obvious that jisung had absolutely no experience which caused the odd clatter of teeth and a little bit too much saliva.

minho didn't care though, he'd been waiting to do this every since he'd figured out his feelings for the younger. he still wasn't comfortable admitting them- in fact the whole idea of having genuine feelings for the soft baby boy scared him, he wasn't ready yet.