seventeen

warning: slight smut, i'll put a 🔥 at the start and end of it :)

after leading him into the shelter and sitting down comfortably, although jisung didn't have much of a say with his seating as minho pulled him down into his lap. it was surprisingly comfortable, though, so jisung didn't complain too much.

"sungie, you know i care about you right?" minho started, resting his chin atop of jisung's head comfortably.

jisung was quiet for a moment, he'd never thought about the idea of minho actually caring for him. the thought was slightly uncomfortable, knowing that he was cared for by his sugar daddy.

"no, do you?" he said in small voice.

"of course i do, you're practically on the same level as my best friends now. i really like you sung." he explained, a feeling of anxiety bubbling in his stomach as he spoke.

"oh, i see." jisung would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed, i mean who wouldn't be? being referred to as a best friend when he almost felt as if he deserved a different title.

the blonde mentally cursed himself, trying to figure out his own feelings. on one hand, he hated minho. he hated how flirty and full on he was, he hated that he only wanted jisung for his affection, company and body.

but he couldn't say he only hated minho, some part of him had grown slightly attached to the elder. the constant attention had made him feel differently, minho had made him feel differently.

that's why he was ever so slightly disappointed to hear he was nothing more than the 'best friend' class, it wasn't that he wanted to be with minho romantically, oh god no, the thought of that alone made him feel strange. he just felt he mattered to minho a bit differently.

"i like you too, you'll never replace seungmin and changbin, hell i think even hyunjin is higher up on my friend list than you. you're on there though, i suppose." he said with a laugh, trying to make minho feel slightly inferior.

"so we're friends?" jisung could hear the smirk from behind him, rolling his eyes at the thought.

"i suppose so."

🔥
"do friends do this, jisung?" minho whispered in the younger's ear, sending a shiver down his spine. without another word from either boys minho began to gently kiss his neck, being careful not to leave any marks.

"ah- s-stop," he moaned slightly, trying to push minho away. "ah."

each kiss felt like an electric shock flowing through him, making him completely unable to control the sounds he was making. "you sure you want me to? you seem to be enjoying it."

jisung whined, accidentally grinding back into minho, earning a sharp breath from the elder. he couldn't find a response, he didn't want to stop.

he didn't feel completely comfortable with the situation, all he knew is it felt good and he didn't want minho to stop.

"sungie, if you do that again i won't be able to control myself." minho growled into jisung's year, holding his hips still.

"who said i wanted you to stop?" his voice was breathy and desperate yet still had a hint of dominance.

"i'm serious ji," he pulled jisung around on his lap so that the younger was facing him. "i know you don't want this."

jisung looked up at him, getting lost in his eyes as his spoke. "maybe, but-" he began, biting his lip.

"but what baby?" he asked, also looking deeply into jisung's eyes. he could've sworn that he could see literal stars.

jisung felt his face burn, he was already blushing but the thought of saying it out loud only made him more embarrassed. he shuffled slightly in minho's lap, clearly feeling uncomfortable.

suddenly minho understood what jisung meant, he was hard.

"do you want me to help you? i'll only go this far if you're absolutely sure jisung." jisung nodded desperately, unable to hold eye contact.

"use your words baby." he said gently, reaching a hand up to stroke jisung's cheek.

"yes! please just to something, anything." minho chuckled, moving his hands downwards to undo the buckles of jisung's overalls, sliding them off his shoulder and down his back.

he patted his lower back to signal jisung to lift himself up slightly, he did as he was told and minho slid off his overalls.

jisung was unable to control himself from making noises every single time minho even slightly grazed his skin, he felt as if he was on fire. the obvious tent in his boxers made the elder smirk slightly, knowing it all his fault.

"you ever done anything like this before sweets?" minho asked, putting his hands under his shirt, gently moving his fingers around on the younger's skin. jisung shook his head, whining at the teasing.

"not even touching yourself?" jisung shook his head again, gasping as minho's hands made his way further down his body. "and you're sure this is okay?"

"for fuck's sake yes, just do it already!" he exclaimed, rocking himself against minho's also obvious hard on, sighing from the friction.

"alright baby," he laughed sweetly, moving down to the rim of jisung's boxers, pulling his member out carefully. this made the smaller boy whine, pushing himself further into minho's hand.

with a smirk, minho rubbed his thumb over the head which was a pretty pink colour, smearing around the build up of precome. he then wrapped his hand around jisung and moved up and down slowly.

at this point jisung was a mess, this was the first time anyone (including himself) had ever done anything inappropriate with him and it felt amazing, almost addicting. he was a moaning mess, melting into minho's every touch.

"how does it feel baby?" he leaned in and whispered into jisung's ear, he only received a broken moan in response.

"you feeling good? you look so pretty baby, all flushed and desperate." minho made sure to watch the younger's reaction to his words, not disappointed when jisung bit his lip with pleasure, trying to control his noises.

"nuh uh, i wanna hear all your pretty sounds sweets. don't hide them." minho used his spare hand to pull jisung's lip out from his teeth, making sure to wipe the drool from the edge of his mouth.

jisung couldn't help himself from rutting his hips up, keen to gain more pleasure. after a while of minho's repetitive motions he started to feel jisung twitch in his hand.

"you can come baby, come for me." he exhaled loudly, incredibly turned on by the sight in front of him. he heard jisung whimper and within no time at all his hand was covered in sticky liquid.

minho pulled jisung into a hug, careful not to cover him in his own liquids as he rubbed his back with his clean hand. "you alright sung?"
🔥

he felt jisung nod with a deep exhale. "yeah, thanks min."