eight

hyunie: i made a new friend @sunbaby💞

sunbaby💞: nice to meet you!

leeminho: hyunjin~ why are you posting my baby 🙃
hyunie: because he's my friend now :)

seungie💞: WHO IS TAKING MY SPOT AS JOINT NUMBER ONE BSF
hyunie: hi :))

-

jisung walked into his dorm, quietly as to not wake up his two best friends who- by now, he assumed would be sleeping.

"sunie!" he heard seungmin yell, running up to him and engulfing jisung in a tight hug. "you made it."

jisung chuckled hugging the other back, "of course i made it. why wouldn't i?"

changbin walked into the room with a yawn, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "we were scared he'd kidnap you or something." his voice was raspy, clear he'd just woken up.

"well- binnie did. i knew he was a good guy." seungmin giggled. "tell us everything!"

"fine fine, sorry for waking you bin. come here." he reached his spare arm out for changbin who waddled over, pressing his body into his two best friends. they cuddled like that for a little while before seungmin yawned.

"i think we should go to bed, don't you?" jisung chuckled at the two, they nodded sleepily in response.

"okay, but you're telling me everything is tomorrow."

-

jisung awoke to a strong pressure on his chest, he groaned and wiped his eyes from any remaining sleep and opened them to find changbin sleeping beside him with hi strong arms wrapped tightly around the youngers waist.

he turned his head to see seungmin laying next to changbin, legs mixed with his in a way which could only be achieved while asleep. he laughed to himself, if anyone saw this they'd be sure they were dating. all three loved eachother dearly, closer than brothers, never once had the idea of becoming a throuple crossed their mind.

it was honestly not what either of them wanted, they were just incredibly close, being best friends since they were children even though they were all year apart. the youngest being seungmin who was still only eighteen.

he used his free arm to lightly poke changbin's arms (as that's all he could reach) trying his hardest to gently wake him up. "binnie, seungie, wake up."

he felt changbin stir, tightening his grip on jisungs waist as he groaned. "five more minutes."

he felt seungmin move from bedside changbin, watching him sit up with a quiet yawn whilst running a hand through his messy hair. jisung sighed, giving seungmin the look which indirectly translated as 'please help me, i'm trapped.'

"binnie, come on. jisung has to be out of here soon." he said glancing at the digital clock which was placed on jisung's bedside table. it read 12:20.

the eldest groaned again but this time lessened his grip, rolling over and sitting up. jisung breathed out in relief; he loved changbin with his entire heart but god he was heavy.

"do you have plans with chan today, bin?" jisung asked as he finally sat up, stretching his now free limbs. changbin shook his head.

"he didn't ask me to do anything today, maybe he doesn't feel the same as i do." changbin let out a sad sigh, crawling over to seungmin who gave the elder a hug and stroked his hair for comfort.

"i'm sure he does binnie, just give it some time." changbin nodded although it was clear he wasn't fully convinced but seungmin's words.

"you two could always come with me and minho. i personally would find that a lot more enjoyable." jisung rolled his eyes at the thought of being alone with minho again, even though he can't deny he didn't have a good time last night.

"don't be silly sun, go on your date." jisung looked at seungmin with wide eyes and his mouth open, quickly throwing a nearby pillow at him. thankfully hitting his target rather than the cute boy in his arms. "yah! what was that for? you never told us what happened last night either!"

"fine, fine. he took me to some cheesy 80's restaurant, i met his friend hyunjin- who seems a lot nice than minho. we ate pizza, drove back and said goodbye." he skimmed through, missing out minor details.

"is that all? i feel like there's something you aren't telling me han jisung." seungmin raised an eyebrow.

"he might have also kissed me." at this the two others who were still hugging, coughed and shot their heads in jisung's direction.

"he fucking what?!"

-

swipe to view —>leeminho you're welcome for the pizza btw @sunbaby💞

swipe to view —>
leeminho you're welcome for the pizza btw @sunbaby💞

hyunie: @sunbaby💞  jisunggggg you're adorable 🥺 my boyfriend felix really wants to meet you!

sunbaby💞: @hyunie thank you 🥺 let's all meet up soon

leeminho: @sunbaby💞 @hyunie count me in

sunbaby💞: @leeminho @hyunie suddenly i'm reconsidering