nineteen

"seo lewis changbin!" he widened his eyes at the use of his english name, it was only used by chan (since changbin loved to call him chris, he thought doing the same to the other was deserved.) or jisung/seungmin when they were angry with him.

"you kissed a whole ass man and you didn't tell us?!" seungmin finished what the blonde has started. changbin chuckled at his words.

"where'd you learn to talk like that seung? bet it was jeongin wasn't it." he teased, it was so incredibly obvious to everyone except for the youngest that seungmin was crushing hard- although he'd never admitted anything.

"don't change the subject!" he exclaimed, a flush of red quickly filling his cheeks. "when did you and chan kiss??"

"like last night? it's not like i hid it forever." he chuckled.

"oh shit wait a minute, truth or dare? chan actually did that shit?" jisung joined again finally, announcing his realisation to the group. (well to seungmin- changbin obviously already knew.)

the eldest nodded with him of affirmation, walking over to the sink to wash off as much muck as he could before showering.

"how was it?"

"it doesn't matter does it? he hasn't so much as messaged me to say hi, he clearly doesn't like me- it was just a shitty dare." he muttered bluntly, he saw no point in fanboying over a kiss which meant nothing.

he was really rather upset with the situation at hand, he'd been crushing on chan for a long time. he really thought he was getting somewhere finally only to be thrown away.

"i'm sure that's not true bin, let's spend the day together tomorrow and forget about our shitty unrequited and jisung's actually decent relationship which isn't actually a relationship." seungmin smiled at the other two boys, a smile which made them both feel better.

"finally a best friend day!" jisung exclaimed, jumping in the air dramatically making the other two boys laugh.

-

it had been a week since the whole 'my sugar daddy jerked me off' situation and the two had been talking consistently the whole time. nothing groundbreaking but jisung could definitely feel himself becoming closer to minho, the start of a small crush developing if you will.

more importantly however, chan still hadn't messaged changbin. not once. this made both jisung and seungmin pretty damn angry at the aforementioned boy, the latter however had no means of contact.

hyunie

jinnie

jinnieeeee

do you know where chan is right now?

i might have to cut his balls off 🥰

you

what

y'see jinnie- he hurt my best friend

i'm not supposed tell you this but changin has the fattest crush on that particularly sexy man

don't tell minho i said that🤭

actually go ahead jealous minho's pretty hot

ANYWAYS