ten

sunbaby: i love you so much seungie ❤️ @seungie💞

seungie💞: awww sun i love you too ❤️😭

binnie💞: my two favourite people in the entire world 🥺🥺

leeminho: don't you love me too baby
sunbaby💞: @leeminho no

-

jisung was waiting patiently in his living room, he and the other two boys were laying on the sofa and watching movies. seungmin was the most excited of the three about jisung's meeting with minho, jisung himself was the least excited.

"changbin, you said something about minho's ex yesterday. what happened with them?" jisung asked while playing with the elders hair.

"his name was kim jungwoo," he started before stopping himself. "actually sung, i think you should wait for him to tell you. it's not my place to talk about his personal business, sorry."

jisung nodded, "it's okay, i understand." he felt a bit sad not knowing what had happened, almost as if he wanted to know what to expect from minho. although, due to him not knowing the whole story he didn't feel it was right to judge just yet.

the doorbell rang a few seconds after his response, jisung sighed but seungmin only laughed. "speak of the devil and the devil shall appear."

the blonde rolled his eyes as he peeled himself from his friends to open the door. he decided this morning to wear something mainly casual, not wanting to make too much of an effort.

 he decided this morning to wear something mainly casual, not wanting to make too much of an effort

sunbaby💞: feeling causal today

-

he walked over and opened the door to find minho waiting for him, upon seeing the elder he felt his breath get caught in his throat. he'd never admit it but he looked hot.

leeminho: spending time with my baby today

-

"hey sweets, you ready to go?" he said with a cocky smirk, not being subtle about looking the younger up and down.

"mhm, let's go." jisung muttered. "bye guys!"

he pushed his way out of the door past minho, waking down into the street where the car was parked.

"someone's eager." minho chuckled, walking down the same path as jisung had seconds earlier. "it's unlocked, by the way."

jisung huffed, opening the door before the other even made it down the path. he took a seat and pulled his seatbelt, buckling it.

"you up for shopping?" minho asked as he got into the car and buckled his own seatbelt, starting the car.

"yeah." the tension was obvious, after a moment minho sighed. he couldn't handle it.

"jisung, did i do something to make you upset? you're clearly grumpy." he didn't take his eyes off his road but even still, jisung could feel the slight disappointment in his voice.

"no, you didn't. i don't know, i guess i'm just not comfortable enough around you to be myself yet." jisung actually felt bad this time, he didn't realise his attitude was effecting the other so much.

"oh, alright. i'll just have to make you feel comfortable." he smiled, which jisung thought made a nice change to his usual smirk.

they made small talk for the rest of the journey, arriving at the centre not much long after they'd left the apartment.

-

"look minho! it's a baby dinosaur!" jisung exclaimed, running down the isles of the toy store to find the stuffed toy. minho smiled softly at the boy, enjoying seeing a different side to him.

jisung had been dragging him around the different shops for hours now, he'd been way to shy to actually ask for anything (although minho made a mental note of everything to buy later anyway.)

jisung made his way to the toy and his smile grew, he picked it up and held it to his chest- clearly in love with the toy.

"do you want it baby?" minho asked, finally catching up to the younger.

he didn't say anything, just looked at minho with big puppy eyes.

"i'll take that as a yes, come on then." he held out his hand for the younger to take, he held it happily and minho led them to the counter and payed for the dinosaur.

"what's his name?" the elder asked, smiling fondly at jisung who was happily cuddling the new toy.

"hmmm, i think i'll call him minnie. since you bought him for me and all." he said shyly.

"aw baby you're so cute," he coped, as they still walked around the centre. "let's go and get some lunch, do you want to go to the food court?"

"yeah sure, can we get ice cream after?" he said smiling up at minho.

"of course baby."