twenty eight

hyunie: we are the worst friend group when it comes to explaining anything

binnie💞: shut it you love my cuddles bitch

hyunie: @binnie💞 you might be right but that doesn't make you right

fairylix: @hyunie are you okay there bub 🤠

hyunie: @fairylix perfectly dandy tyvm

seungie💞: ex fucking scuse me i'm not the one who still hasn't explained his hickeys 💀✋

fairylix: uhh what 🤠 hyunjin baby?

hyunie: @fairylix NOT ME BABY I SWEAR 💖💞💖💞💖

chanb: @binnie💞 👀

binnie💞: @chanb not me 😌 i hid them well this time

hyunie: wait wtf

chanb: wait that means it's jiji then

sunbaby: @chanb 🤭🤭🤭
-

minho sat on his couch and stared at the phone in his hand, without another thought he ran into the kitchen to find chan still smiling down at his phone as mimho had imagined him doing moments earlier. 

"chan what the fuck is this?" he showed the screen momentarily and then stared dumbfounded at the boy in front of him. 

"i don't know, why don't you talk to him about it or something?" chan shrugged and went back to the bread roll he was eating. 

"how dare you suggest such a thing!" minho gasped dramatically, looking offended. 

"oh," chan raised an eyebrow. "sorry lord minho, didn't know talking to your own sugar baby slash crush was so beneath you." he bowed mockingly. 

minho scoffed, "shut up, go flirt with your boyfriend or something." chan's eyes widened as his mouth fell open. 

"i-" he started, putting a hand over his mouth and averting his gaze from the younger. 

"oh," minho knitted his eyebrows together before matching his friend's expression. "oh! wait really?" 

chan nodded, once again returning to eating his bread roll, this time his ears and cheeks a matching shade of blush pink.

"i was only joking, oh my god." minho chuckled. "how'd you get a guy like changbin anyway? he's.. too cute for you, talking from experience." he finished with a wink, knowing it would tease him. 

"how did you know it was him? wait hold on what the fuck, what do you mean experiance?" minho laughed his best friend's confused expression, winking again.

"you'll have to ask him about that one buddy." he pat him on the shoulder, a grin still plastered on his face. "oh, also, you two literally fucked in the room next to me." 

chan coughed, choking on his bread roll. "we didn't know you were awake!"

minho shook his head in disgust, scrunching up his eyes at the memory. "i wasn't! it's not my fault you two are so damn loud."

-

"so basically, you're still a mega virgin?" changbin raised an eyebrow at jisung who blushed in response and hit him on the arm. he had just finished explaining how the bruises came to exist.

"oh shut up, like you aren't." jisung scoffed in return while rolling his eyes.

"about that.." the smaller boy muttered, looking down at the ground with a shy smile. 

"oh my fucking god, gross!" 

"actually, it wasn't. but thanks for your concern." he replied, earning a pillow to the face. 

"i absolutely did not need to know." 

seungmin entered the room, stopping to question the red faces and thrown pillows but decided it wasn't worth the headache on his part. 

"by the way ji," hyunjin looked up from his phone as he spoke, "our group's meeting up on monday at chan's, minho too so if you feel like shopping before hand you better speak up." 

"shit," jisung groaned, burying his head in his hands. "i don't want to face him yet!"

"well, if you want your brilliant plan to work you're kinda on a time limit." seungmin mumbled, sitting down in jisung's lap and forcing the older to hug him. 

jisung groaned again, accompanied by a string of curse words before turning to seungmin. 

"what's up with you? you're never this cuddly unless something's happened, spill."

with a sigh, the puppy like boy spoke. "i think jeongin has a crush on someone." 

"oh." 

"yeah."

"how do you know?" changbin asked from the side, smiling down at his phone at the same time as talking. 

"he kept talking about wanting to impress someone, mentioned something about asking them out on a date." he pouted. 

"maybe it's you?" hyunjin questioned, moving closer to seungmin to stroke his hair for comfort. usually he hated physical contact but in this case seungmin practically melted into his touch, telling the others that this was really bothering him.

"i doubt it, why would he like me? i always tease him too much, maybe he even hates me." 

"minnie," jisung said softly, "he doesn't hate you, i promise. maybe it is you, it wouldn't surprise me." 

"what do you mean?" seungmin whined. 

"min, have you seen the way he looks at you? my man's whipped." 

an: guess who just lost friendship with his closest friend and is now very sad, this guy :') she hates me now lol