twenty seven

"i kissed a girl, felix." the older started quickly, eyes dropping to the floor as he spoke. "well, she kissed me. i was drunk and didn't even realise what was happening until afterwards." 

felix nodded hesitantly, feeling slightly bad for him but still wanting to hear the whole story before making  a judgement. 

 "i, fuck, i didn't even see jisung standing there until afterwards. it was like," minho stopped, thinking carefully about the words he wanted to say. "it was like instant heartbreak, the kind where you just feel it shatter." 

felix pulled the elder into a hug, patting his back lightly and continued to let him speak. 

"i only thought of him, during the kiss. i was so distracted thinking of him that i didn't even realise it wasn't him." he confessed, letting the tears fall. "now i've lost him forever." 

"i wouldn't be so sure of that minho," felix spoke up while still holding the crying boy. "i mean, i haven't known him for long but he's very clearly upset about what happened that night. please talk to him, okay?"

minho stayed silent, sniffling here and there as he stopped crying and the two fell apart. 

"we're planning to meet up soon, everyone. i was going to talk to you about it after wort but," he sighed, "now is better. be at chan's house by six on monday."

the elder looked like he wanted to speak but was interuptted, "before you ask, yes, jisung will be there. yes, you have to talk to him and no, you can't hide in chan's room all day."

"fuck." he cursed with a pout, running his hands through his hair as he sighed heavily. "you really planned a whole q and a for me didn't you?" 

"obviously." the younger said nonchalantly.

a smile creeped onto minho's face as he felt a weight lifted off his shoulders, he was dreading having to meet jisung again but now he didn't even have time to prepare since it was happening in two days. 

"lixie?" minho called as felix was busying himself by continuing to clean the spilt coffee on his boss' desk, he turned to the other with a tilted his and stopped his actions.

"thank you," he cracked the knuckles on one hand somewhat anxiously, "i needed that, someone to talk to. thank you for being here for me, even if i'm not always the nicest." 

felix visibly softened, similing as he wiped the reminder of the spillage. "of course min, you're one of my best friends and i love you. you've been stressed lately, please take care of yourself better okay? i'm always here for you."

-

"friends? friends? it looks more like he fuckin' ate you alive, oh my god." seungmin exclaimed, with a disgusted expression. jisung had to hold back his laughter while the other two boys couldn't help but chuckle. 

"he just did me a favour, that's all." jisung tried to explain, failing miserably. 

"i'm sure he did, sun, i'm sure he fuckin' did." the younger said with a sigh, running his hand over his face while turning up his nose.

"no, oh my god ew!" jisung closed his eyes tightly and shook his head when he realised what seungmin had meant, feeling sick at the thought. "i wanted to make minho jealous."

"by fucking his ex boyfriend?" it was hyunjin that spoke this time, an amused smile playing on his face. "didn't think you had it in you, not a bad idea though, jungwoo is pretty attractive."

jisung's eyes widened as he shoved hyunjin lightly, "i did not fuck his ex! i'm still very much a virgin, thank you very much. well, kind of." 

"kind of? by the looks of it you're at least half not a virgin by now." changbin giggled, remembering exactly what jisung was referring to.

"shut it shorty, i know all your secrets." the younger threw a glare in changbin's direction, his cheeks and ears a deep shade of pink. changbin's eyes widened and he immediately made a zipping motion across his lips, throwing away the imaginary key.

"wait you guys are keeping secrets from me? what happened to our 'basically brothers but we accidently kissed one time that we promised never to speak of' best friend pact!?" seungmin threw his hands in the air dramatically.

"wait what? what the fuck-" 

"not the time jinnie! explanations first and uh, other explanations later?" seungmin interrupted him. 

an: please excuse any mistakes, its 3am💀 ily and have a good day/night! 💖