thirteen

there were currently 7 boys sat in the living room of the youngest, jeongin. they all settled in surprisingly well considering some of them had never met before.

for the first few hours they'd engaged in mindless conversation, getting to know eachother and such. jisung had felt his phone buzz in his pocket multiple times yet ignored every one of them, knowing it'd only be minho trying to reach him.

"should we play a game?" hyunjin suggested, snacking on some chocolate buttons which were in a bag on his lap. the members sat around him nodded, asking which game would be best.

"what about truth or dare?" chan asked, not really sure of anything else. "that or never have i ever."

"truth or dare sounds good, everyone up for it?" the group replied with a chorus of 'yes' and 'mhm.'

suddenly jisung's phone began vibrating again, clear that he was getting a call. his vibrations were loud enough for every one around the room to hear.

"i'll go first, jisung truth or dare?" seungmin smirked, watching the elder glare at him.

"dare, i suppose." he replied, already cursing himself for joining.

"i dare you to reply to minho, honestly that boy has been messaging you non stop. it's starting to get annoying."

jisung sighed, finally bringing his phone out from his pocket and seeing two missed calls and eight unread messages from minho.

lee minho

hey baby sorry about that

jisung?

where'd you go?

baby please answer me :(

jisungieeeee

hello?

are you angry at me :(

please answer your phone :(

jeongin leaned over seungmin, who was sitting next to the frustrated boy, and read the messages aloud for the others in the room. "damn ji, anyone would think you two are dating." he laughed.

only seungmin, changbin and hyunjin knew about the 'sugar daddy/baby' situation they had going so he couldn't blame the younger for thinking like that. they could be very affectionate with each other.

"i guess your right," jisung laughed. "we aren't though, ew."

hi

he thought he'd leave it at that, short and simple. he didn't really feel like conversing with minho at this point in time but a dare was a dare.

"okay jeongin, truth or dare?" jisung asked as he sighed, throwing his phone to the side and ignoring the new message he'd just received.

"truth, i'm scared of dares." he laughed nervously, remembering some of the previous dares he'd been given in the past. things like asking an ikea employee if they 'had seen his cake?' and slapping his butt if they sad no (they aren't allowed in ikea anymore.)

"do you have a crush on anyone?" jisung asked with a devilish smirk, he was sure there was something between the two youngest but he knew neither of them would ever sort it out themselves.

"uh," he started, turning an embarrassing shade of red. "yeah." his voice was only just loud enough to hear, causing laughter from around the room.

"who is it?" jisung asked curiously, knowing that he'd never get an answer.

"nope! not telling you had your question. okay, chan truth or dare?" jeongin asked, trying to take the game away from his close friends.

"uh, dare." he said bravely.

"i dare you to kiss the person you find most attractive in this room right now." he giggled at his own dare, feeling a little evil right now.

"jeongin! you are literally a baby, you can't suggest things like that." jisung scolded, laughing at chan's expression; fear.

"no! i can't do that.." he blurted out, clearly embarrassed.

"we'll close our eyes?" felix suggested, knowing that chan would feel more comfortable with that. he was silent for a moment but nodded soon after.

"okay fine. if any of you peek i will literally kill you." he sighed, feeling his ears burn.

the six other boys in the room allowed their eyes to flutter closed, some even covering their eyes with their hands for added effect.

the whole room was suddenly silent, chan sat still for a moment trying to pluck up the courage to complete his dare. it wasn't that chan was shy- if anything he was completely the opposite- it was simply that he wasn't sure how comfortable the other would be with it.

finally he stood up, lightly stepping across the carpeted floor as to not alert anyone of his presence. making his was over he tapped changbin on the shoulder, preparing him and giving him a moment to reject if he felt uncomfortable. it may be a dare but chan wasn't comfortable doing anything without consent. (a/n consent is sexc everyone.)

changbin took a deep breath, not opening his eyes and nodded slightly. upon seeing confirmation the elder gently placing his hand on the changbin's jaw, lifting his head up.

chan placed his lips on the others gently, feeling his heart flutter in his chest as he did so. his heat was beating so loud he was afraid everyone in the deadly silent room could hear it.

it took a second for changbin to react but eventually he did, they moved in sync for a few seconds but pulled away soon after to avoid the situation becoming too heated. changbin then opened his eyes to see a blushing chan looking down at him, with a stroke of his cheek chan winked before making his way back to the seat.

changbin somehow managed to control his blush quickly, ensuring that no one would know it was him.

"done," he said. "let's not talk about it please, hyunjin truth or dare."