sixteen

minho had dragged jisung into the bedroom to get dressed, the blonde had insisted minho wait outside with the rest of the group.

the younger stood in the room, contemplating which of his clothes would be best for today, he only had a few since this wasn't his house. he still kept clothes at jeongin and seungmin's different housing just in case though.

he decided on some black jean overalls and a short sleeved white t-shirt, not considering the weather since he didn't have any hoodies or anything left here anyway.

sunbaby💞: i wanted to hang with binnie and minnie today >:(

jisung sighed, aware that his outfit probably wasn't the best today but he didn't particularly care. it was only minho, after all.

he felt slightly uneasy about his previous thought, only minho. why did he want to impress the elder? he wasn't anyone special, just a sugar baby. putting those thoughts to the back of his mind jisung opened the door and made his way into the main room.

"jisungie! you look so cute." an overly excited felix came rushing at him, jumping on him for a hug. jisung laughed at how adorable the freckled boy was, hyunjin had mentioned that once his boyfriend had warmed up to you he could be very affectionate.

"thanks lix, you do as well." he scanned the black and white striped shirt and black skinny jeans which hugged the small frame of the other, earning a giggle.

"yah bubs leave sung alone, he's not long woken up!" hyunjin scolded in the sweetest voice he could muster, earning a small nod from felix who waddled back over to his boyfriend.

"where's minho?" he asked confused, he was in the room a few minutes ago.

"right here," a raspy voice was heard from behind him, a strong pair of arms wrapping around his neck. "you miss me already?"

jisung scoffed, pushing minho away. "you wish."

"you're so mean baby, you hurt my feelings." minho said dramatically, holding a hand over his heart.

"being dramatic is my thing, find your own!" hyunjin shouted from across the room whilst packing his things into the backpack he'd brought yesterday.

"right well it's about time i steal my baby for the day, let's go jisungie." he winked, pulling jisung by the arm out of the apartment not giving him time to say goodbye.

"you really need to stop doing that! i didn't even give my friends goodbye kisses." jisung pouted. he rarely actually kissed his friends but he felt like making the elder jealous that they hadn't even surpassed that milestone yet.

"and you're not gonna be doing that anymore," minho smirked, stopping outside of the car. he put his finger under jisung's chin and locked their eyes. "you're mine sweets, no one else's."

"and why do you get a say? it's not like we're dating minho." he sighed. he wouldn't be finding another intimate partner any time soon but he felt like reminding minho of their situation.

"yet." he whispered, barely loud enough for jisung to hear before opening the car door and allowing jisung to enter before walking around and getting into the drivers side.

-

minho had taken jisung to a park.

to say that the blonde was confused would be an understatement, the location was a simple field. there was a small child's play park at the entrance but for as far as the eye could see, beyond that was nothing but grass.

"minho, why are we here?" he sounded genuinely confused, not ungrateful or rude, simply confused.

"wait and see sweets, i promise it's more than it looks right now." they make their way past the park, jisung looking back with longing. "does baby wanna play?"

jisung snapped his head back towards the direction they were walking, shaking his head. "no, let's just hurry up. i'm cold."

minho nodded, finding jisung's hand hanging loosely beside him and taking it in his own. he led them down a series of pathways, each one turning a new direction through some trees.

eventually they found a clearing in the forrest, ahead of them was a decently sized river, surrounded by all different types of wild flowers. it was breathtaking.

minho led them over a small wooden bridge and into a small shelter which had a clear view of aforementioned river. the shelter was made out of a pretty birch wood and was decorated with wild vines and different greenery.

there were warm, yellow toned fairy lights hanging up around the the top of the walls. placed neatly in the centre was a brown fluffy blanket, surrounded by a few different sized baskets.

"minho.." jisung started, speechless for once in his life. "it's beautiful."

minho laughed beside him, a laugh which only made jisung's heart swell with love. "i know, a beautiful place for my beautiful baby boy."

-

a/n: hi! i was wondering if anyone reading this story is enjoying it so far? i also want to apologise for not having consistent uploads 😔

thank you for 200 reads! it really means a lot to me 👉👈 this is the first minsung i've ever written so i'm glad people are reading it 😅

i love you ❤️ be safe