three

jisung waited around patiently for his phone to alert him of a new message from minho, he wasn't exactly sure why he wanted a reply so soon but he was waiting anxiously for him.

"still nothing?" changbin asked while walking into their shared kitchen area, "sung it's been three days."

jisung looked at the previous message he'd sent hopelessly, he was left on delivered he hadn't even read it. "maybe he's busy?"

changbin walked over to where jisung was sat at the dining table and wrapped his arms around his neck, "maybe."

jisung sighed and put his phone on the table, holding changbin's hands. "how's chan anyway?"

he had been crushing on the australian boy for a little while now, only admitting his feelings after jisung had met chan. jisung was more than happy to help his roommate and best friend with his feelings although seeing how happy chan made changbin had him a little jealous. he hoped that minho would at least show a slight interest.

"he wanted to go to the movies tonight, i'm not sure whether to go or not." jisung looked up at his elder with confusion.

"why wouldn't you?"

"i'm afraid he still only sees me as a friend, it hurts sungie." jisung nodded, he'd never had a relationship before but could understand how changbin must feel in this situation.

"give it a shot, if you still feel like he isn't interested like that then maybe back off a bit." changbin nodded and removed his arms from jisung, getting up to get some water.

"okay," he started, taking a sip of his drink. "you're helping choose my outfit though."

-

minho looked at the pile of papers on his desk and groaned, twirling the pen in his hand desperately trying to finish the work in front of him.

he'd been so busy in the last few days that he didn't even have time to get more than a few hours sleep and was living off of coffee and the cheap sandwiches served at the work vending machines.

he had recently been promoted to the 'boss' of his business and was struggling with the new responsibilities it held, luckily his new assistant was starting today. he hadn't met him prior but he knew his name was lee yongbok and he was a few years younger than him.

with a knock at the door minho let out a breath he didn't even know he'd held in, "come in."

the door opened to a slim, somewhat tall man with curly blonde hair and big brown eyes. "i'm lee yongbok, or felix if you prefer. i'm your new assistant?"

"ah yes, i'm mr lee. i'd like you to finish these papers for me and then make me some coffee- two sugars." he ordered straight away. many people had told minho in the past that he was too harsh but he didn't care, to be perfectly honest.

felix nodded and walked straight over to the desk, minho stood up and let him take the seat before walking out into the hallway. he remembered that he hadn't checked his phone in a few days and reached into his pocked, desperately hoping it still had charge.

to his surprise, it did. he cracked a smile when he saw he had a reply from jisung and clicked his contact before any other notifications he'd missed.

his smile feel immediately when he realised it was sent three days ago. usually minho wasn't one to feel guilty but this made him feel incredibly bad, although he wasn't sure why.

jisungie💞

sorry i didn't reply i was busy with work.

i think you're really cute, wanna be my baby?

minho had never particularly been a sugar daddy before but having talked to his friend hyunjin about it decided to give it a shot. after all, he was rich and jisung was definitely sugar baby material.

he watched jisung read the message and type, stopping every so often only to start typing again. this went on for a few minutes before he finally received a message.

it's fine

what kind of baby?

he wasn't particularly expecting jisung to consider the offer but smiled at the thought. he didn't like jisung in any way other than someone to show off and have around so the possibility of him getting hurt didn't really matter to minho.

a sugar baby ;)

you can be my little pet and in return i'll spoil you with whatever my baby wants
read 3:15pm

minho smirked, knowing he was at least considering before sliding his phone into his pocket and heading back into his office, felix wasn't there so he assumed he'd finished the work and went to make his coffee.

he found the stack of papers in a neat pile and upon further inspection found them a finished and sorted. he smiled, thankful he wouldn't have to do it himself and sat in his chair waiting for felix to return.