eighteen

minho felt his heart squeeze at the nickname, something he'd never felt with anyone before. "don't worry about it baby. can you sit there for me? i need to get you some wipes and tissues."

jisung complied and shuffled himself into the blanket, suddenly feeling incredibly self conscious, covering his exposed area with his arms.

minho returned with the items not much later, having already cleaned himself he turned to jisung, "do you want me to do it?"

in fear of becoming hard again jisung shook his head, "no, i got it. thanks."

"could you like, turn around?" he asked minho, clearly very embarrassed.

he heard minho chuckle, "why? i've seen everything already sweets. you don't need to hide from me, you're beautiful."

jisung felt himself blush again, removing his arms to take the wipes. he cleaned himself up and dressed himself.

he felt a soft pair of arms wrap around his neck and realised that minho was back hugging him. he sighed, leaning into the hug.

"should we go and get some food baby? you can choose."

-

jisung returned to his shared apartment to find his two best friends making some sort of baking in the kitchen, whatever it was it definitely involved flour.

without even saying a word he stopped in his tracks as a puff of flour was blown in his face, coating him. "sorry sun! didn't see you there." he heard seungmin giggle.

he opened his eyes, after wiping off the powder the best he could, to see both seungmin and changbin covered in baking ingredients from head to toe.

"hi to you too," jisung said with a laugh, walking over to his friends and pulling them both into a hug. "why the hell are you covered in shit?"

the only reason he even hugged them in the first place was because he needed to shower anyway, especially after what happened today.

"well we wanted to bake cookies but then bin accidentally dropped an egg all over my shirt," jisung raised an eyebrow, "so, as the reasonable boy i am i cracked one on his head."

"binnie how do you accidentally drop and egg on someone?" he turned to face the elder who shrugged, looking at the floor.

"i'm not even gonna question it." he chuckled pulling away from the other boys and ruffling seungmin's non egg covered hair.

"anyways!" changbin exclaimed, clearly trying to take the subject off of his egg fiasco. "how was your date?"

jisung felt his face blush a deep red which was visible even under his flour dusted face, his mind wandered to earlier today as he remembered the events that took place.

"it was fine." he stuttered slightly, not convincing the others at all.

"oh really, just fine? why are you so red then? oh my god! did you two kiss?" seungmin rambled on with wide eyes.

"no! my god no." he somewhat yelled, not that what had happened was any better than kissing. "let's not talk about it."

"nuh uh! han jisung you have to tel us what happened, it's in the friend code." he chuckled at seungmin's words, he sounded perfectly serious.

"you don't want to know min," jisung smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"tell us!" changbin whined, "i told you about what happened at that party last year even though i died of embarrassment."

jisung sighed, that was true. "let's just say we didn't fuck, but i definitely need to shower."

their eyes widened at the statement, "what?!"

"don't even go there min, i wanted it." he knew seungmin was about to give him a lecture about saving himself for someone he loved.

"actually i was going to say congratulations," seungmin laughed, "you finally did something in that department! i feel like a proud father."

jisung pushed the younger slightly, cringing at his words. "let's never talk about my sex life ever again."

"how are things with chan?" jisung asked changbin who was working on mixing some batter a few steps away from them.

"he hasn't messaged me at all, not a hi or nothing." he said sadly, face dropping at the thought.

"wait what? why? i thought you two were becoming closer?" seungmin joined with a look of sympathy.

"so did i, i'm such an idiot. i thought that after the kiss everything would be better." he froze, he hadn't meant to tell them about that just yet.

"the what?"

"oh shit."

(an: sorry this chapter is so short! i wanted to ask your opinions on including some nsfw chapters? i don't mind writing it but if it makes you uncomfortable i won't add much of it in, thanks! <3)