two

an: okay a lot of people are getting confused, since i wrote it ive changed around some of the members so if the character names don't make sense here that's why! it'll be better soon. if you're really confused refer to the info page at the start because that's accurate :)

"min why do you want his number anyway? i know your track record with cute boys-" chan sighed, not wanting to elaborate on past experiences.

minho shot chan a glare "i have no idea what you mean chris bang." if looks could kill chan would have been dead a long time ago.

"remember that jungwoo?" suddenly minho's face drops and he slumps his body fowards, obviously feeling uncomfortable with the sudden mention of the boy. "exactly."

minho turned to face chan, "yeah but i'm not like that anymore chris. jisung seems nice and i want to get to know him more."

chan could see the way minho's face soften at the mention of jisung and smiled, hoping it would be different this time. "give me your phone, i'll add his number. if you hurt him though, i will catnap soonie, doongie, dori."

minho laughed slightly, although it definitely had a defensive undertone as he handed chan his phone. anxiously tapping his fingers on his knee while waiting for its return.

"thanks chris," he replied whilst taking back his phone and sliding it into his jeans pocket. "i'm gonna head home now, i'll see you soon."

when minho stood up to leave he heard chan chuckle behind him, "eager much."

whilst walking down the street he removes his phone and checks the contact, he would've done it sooner but felt slightly awkward in front of chan. he'd saved jisung as 'han jisung (aka cute restaurant boy.)' and honestly minho didn't like it.

he figured that 'jisungie ❤️" would work much better, he would have to remember not to let anyone see it though. he was very particular about his cold reputation- even if his close friends knew it wasn't exactly true. they'd learnt a lot about minho from what had happened with jungwoo.

he took a punt and decided to message him, he knew it probably made him seem strange but he was lee minho; if anyone could win jisung over it was him.

jisungie❤️

heyy, it's me from the cafe. chan gave me your number ;)

minho wasn't exactly expecting a response straight away but was still disappointed when he didn't receive a reply.

returning the phone to it's home in his pocket he sighed and continued to walk back to his apartment, hoping to receive a reply soon.

-

jisung and changbin were hanging around their apartment, jisung was happily sipping his drink and singing random songs. changbin wasn't particularly feeling very energetic but he enjoyed watching the other make a fool out of himself.

the buzz of his phone drew his attention from whichever song he was singing too at the time, he picked up up and frowned slightly with confusion at the message he had received.

"bin?" he called to changbin who was scrolling through some sort of social media on his phone, "remember the other guy at the cafe?"

"the one you called hot?" jisung picked up a nearby pillow and threw it at him, changbin laughed as he threw it back. "what about him?"

jisung held the pillow in his lap as he showed changbin his phone screen and waited for the elder to read it, once he'd finished he let out a chuckle. "i don't even know his name!"

"well to start with, his name is lee minho- no he's not related to felix. he's 23 so only a few years older than you and he works for some business." changbin had gone back to scrolling whilst listing off details. "you can thank chris for telling me all that."

jisung looked down at the message again and bit his lip, clearly thinking about what he should reply. "but he sent a wink! what does that mean binnie?"

jisung was clearly worked up over this and changbin honestly thought that the red stain on his cheeks was funny, until he remembered that is was lee minho who was messing with his feelings like that.

"just say you aren't interested and move on." he said still half distracted with his phone screen. jisung moved his thumbs around over the keyboard for a second before putting it down and taking changbin's from him.

"but," he started. "what if i am interested?" his voice was quite and he had a slight grin on his face which changbin could only describe as cheeky.

"oh no. han jisung you are not getting involved with him." changbin was stern and glared at jisung with a serious look. jisung pouted and threw his phone (only somewhat gently) back into his lap.

"that's my choice. you can't make decisions for me bin, you're not my dad." he sounded a bit upset but hugged the pillow and began to type a reply to minho.

lee minho

hi! minho right? what's up?

he shut off his phone and breathed a sigh of relief, going back to his coffee. changbin looked up and him, "what did you say?"

jisung debated on whether to ignore him or not but decided it would be somewhat rude if he did. "does it matter?"

changbin also sighed, putting his phone on the coffee table and scooching over slightly on the sofa to rest his head on jisung's shoulder. "i'm sorry for telling you what to do, i just worry about you. i know what minho is like, he really messed with my friend in the past and don't want you to get hurt."

jisung's face softened at his words and he smiled, "it's alright." he let his head fall on top of changbin's. "but it's my life and my choices."

he could feel changbin nod under him, "i understand, i'll be there no matter what you choose. love you sungie."

"i love you too bin, thank you."