four

jisung was alone at his shared apartment, changbin had gone out with felix leaving him on his own. looking down at the message from minho once again he sighed, not really knowing what to reply.

he wanted to ask changbin but the elder was already not very fond of him so he turned to the only other person he could think of. seungmin.

hesitating slightly he clicked on the cal button, pressing speaker and putting the phone down by his side. seungmin answered after a few rings.

"hey sun, what's up?" he said almost worried, it wasn't unusual for jisung to call his friends- especially minnie but it was unusual for him not to at least text first.

"seungminnnnn," he whined. "remember that minho dude?" he heard seungmin hum in response on the other side of the line.

"he finally replied, i'll send you a screenshot." jisung said hurriedly, finding the message and screenshotting it.

the line was quiet for a second as seungmin read the messages exchanged between the other two. "oh my god sun. what are you gonna do?"

"i have no idea! what if it's some kind of sick prank?" he said worried, it's not like minho knew any of his friends or family other than changbin (and felix, who he hoped to become close with.)

"but if it's not? you said he's hot right so maybe you should just go for it." jisung sighed, maybe seungmin was right.

he checked his phone, chatting with seungmin as he did so; he was attempting to find minho's instagram. "oh my god sueng."

he took another screenshot without hesitation and sent it to seungmin, who looked at it immediately wondering what the fuss was about. "jesus christ sun, you need to say yes."

leeminho

in serious need of cuddles 😉

chanb: there is no way your horny ass just wants cuddles 🤢
leeminho: @chanb you know me too well chan hyung ;)

hyunie: i'm down for cuddles but as your best friend i refuse to let you touch my butt again :)
leeminho: that was a joke~

jisung scrolled through other comments but decided he didn't want to read anymore thirsty comments, "you really think i should go for it?"

"yes! he's hot and willing to give you money. you also might get a little extra for your virgin ass." seungmin laughed, knowing exactly how jisung would respond with a pout.

"eye- shut up." he groaned. "fine! but you can't tell binnie."

-

minho was sat at his desk, answering some private emails which he refused to let chan do for him- because, y'know they're private.